The softest most PC fans in the country

Guest leftfield

I landed one on a Palace fan, the scrawny piece of poo poo.

And what did he do to deserve that?

Guest JonTheOwl66

We've just been relegated... What do you expect? The vast majority of the people who ran on at first were teenagers..

Emotions were running high? WHO CARES? It was their choice to go on the pitch. Yes, what happened when the Palace player ran on waving his shirt around was a disgrace, but provoking our fans like that is not right.

If im to be perfectly frank.. The club deserves the fine that it'll receive for all the poo we've had to put up with this year. But because i love the club i will be buying another season ticket and im looking forward to seeing what Alan can buy.

UTO

Guest totemowl

Are you for real??????????? Today was one match where there were 36000 fans, who the majority of haven't been to a match since we played Nowich a couple of years ago needing a win to stay up and before that it would probably been at Cardiff for the play off final...... where was all the noise from today during the previous home games.....sorry I can't remember this type of atmosphere against the likes of Bristol. Plymouth and Peterborough....and before you say it cant be expected........it is at the likes of Stoke

You're not making sense now.

What you are now implying is that the Palace fans will take note of the noise against Bristol, Plymouth and Peterborough, and then they will ignore todays noise and invade the pitch because they thing we are quiet and lack passion.

I'm sure they noticed how noisy we were today but invaded the pitch regardless, and irrespective of how noisy or passionate our fans have been this season.

As for the atmosphere at the majority of our matches, it compares poorly with the atmosphere at these big occasions. I do wish it would improve. I do wish the crowd had showed the same desperation, unity and support at many of these matches. But the bottom line is we didn't win them, and that was part of a not-so-vicious circle.

Guest Sheamus

Running onto OUR pitch, inciting us lot.

He shouldn't have expected anything less. People like that need to learn respect.

Jesus Christ.....I think you will find that Shamus is joking.....for *** sake get a sense of humour.......what was I saying about being very PC? if it was'nt so sad I think I would have wee'd mi'sen

Guest JonTheOwl66

Jesus Christ.....I think you will find that Shamus is joking.....for *** sake get a sense of humour.......what was I saying about being very PC? if it was'nt so sad I think I would have wee'd mi'sen

Spaz.

You're not making sense now.

What you are now implying is that the Palace fans will take note of the noise against Bristol, Plymouth and Peterborough, and then they will ignore todays noise and invade the pitch because they thing we are quiet and lack passion.

I'm sure they noticed how noisy we were today but invaded the pitch regardless, and irrespective of how noisy or passionate our fans have been this season.

As for the atmosphere at the majority of our matches, it compares poorly with the atmosphere at these big occasions. I do wish it would improve. I do wish the crowd had showed the same desperation, unity and support at many of these matches. But the bottom line is we didn't win them, and that was part of a not-so-vicious circle.

No I am not implying that at all.....The Palace fans know that Hillsborough has no reputation of being a feared ground to visit.....do you think they would have invaded the pitch at Elland Road or The New Den? But I do agree with you that we didnt win the before mentioned games, but the point I am trying to make is that it is not down to the amount of fans there today, If the atmosphere was more intimidating at all the matches, it would be a harder place for teams to come to and win....at the moment they look forward to coming here because they know it is easy to quieten our fans and turn us onto the players

Guest JonTheOwl66

Carefull....thats not very PC

I think you should grow up and learn to spell personally..

Guest totemowl

No I am not implying that at all.....The Palace fans know that Hillsborough has no reputation of being a feared ground to visit.....do you think they would have invaded the pitch at Elland Road or The New Den? But I do agree with you that we didnt win the before mentioned games, but the point I am trying to make is that it is not down to the amount of fans there today, If the atmosphere was more intimidating at all the matches, it would be a harder place for teams to come to and win....at the moment they look forward to coming here because they know it is easy to quieten our fans and turn us onto the players

Oh how I agree with that. But that's nothing to do with being pc and it hardly happened today. Against big opposition, the fans always seem to be supportive. Against others we have had different expectations and fans have easily turned on the players. That does need to change.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Carefull....thats not very PC

So why do you feel the need to get personal? does that make you feel better? It is clear to me that if you dont agree with someones opinion you get personal....you Mr have no sense of humour. At no time have I aimed insults at anyone directly......HOWEVER......I dont like shits like you who think they are better than anyone who happens to have a different opinion to yourself......You my friend, are a bishop basher

Guest justin

Agree with you on this Cardiff. The Palace fans that went on the pitch, were taking the wee wee.

We had just been relegated, we were down and hurt. they should have shown us some respect. They didn`t. They got their just desserts. You dont gloat in a situation like that. Every Palace fan that went on the pitch, deserved to get hammered.

Classless cockney wobblers. If Colin was still their manager I think somebody might have taken him out.

[/quoteSpot on mate, nice to hear some sense.

We genuinely have the most soft and pointless plastic fans in the football league, just listen to your self! lines like "there is no excuse" and "grown men should be more intelligent"

i was glad to see wednesday fans invade the pitch! what type of club has fans that will just sit there and not care!? you lobbers are trying to turn football into a viewing at a cinema where everyone is meant to sit quiet and not move totally static no noise or emotion, if you actually want to act like an inflatable sex doll at a game of competativity and passion get the roger down to the lane and tut quietly at their singing session for ruining football with chanting

Could'nt agree more.....thank god......I thought it was just me who had these thoughts.....I also have just heard that the club is stopping selling burgers and pies next season and replacing them with prawn sandwiches

Could'nt agree more.....thank god......I thought it was just me who had these thoughts.....I also have just heard that the club is stopping selling burgers and pies next season and replacing them with prawn sandwiches

You are a f***ing remedial.

If you think violence is EVER acceptable especially over a football match...I hope you never have kids.

You are a f***ing remedial.

If you think violence is EVER acceptable especially over a football match...I hope you never have kids.

Where did I ever say that violence was acceptable....for *** sake I am sure that people like you read posts and see things that others dont....Oh and bye the way I do have 2 lovely well behaved children who I will send round to your gaff to kick your head in if you carry on with your smart remarks....................PS. Before you go into panic mode and call in the FBI....thats a joke

Edited by cain

If you think your first pots does anything but give the impression of condoining attacking other football fans you are an idiot.

And I feel for your kids with you as a role model!