The softest most PC fans in the country

Reading some of the recent posts on here I must say we must have the softest, weakest, most politically correct bunch of fans in the Country....... Now don't get me wrong, I certainly don't condone attacking opposition players by some mindless idiot....BUT....if Hillsborough was the same couldron of passion similar to Millwall, Cardiff, Swansea, Leeds etc, the Palace fans would'nt have dared invade OUR pitch, and if they did then they deserved to be chased off, who the flip do they think they are, its bad enough sending us down, but don't ever rub our faces in it, but NO, that would never do would it? lets all applaud them instead and buy them all a pint and sat "jolly well done lads".........As for administration ruing our history.....what the flip is that all about????? We have had a decade of watching poo with no money to buy players, while the likes of Leicester, Leeds, Southampton, Cardiff and many others went into administration and have already started buying players and improving while we continue to barely exist instead of doing the same years ago when we might well have been in the Premiership by now or at the very least in the Championship......BUT no that would be so wrong for us would'nt it!!!!!! I fully expect grief for this but, 'hey' who gives a poo poo......

Can't be arsed to respond to the admin point, it's been done to death.

Regarding your pitch invasion point, I agree to an extent. I'm glad that the north stand lot ran the palace dickheads off the pitch. BUT it should have stopped at that. Scare them off by running at them. Don't throw punches on national television ffs. The teenybopper scrotes who watch Football Factory and think they're ten men pouring off the Kop onto the pitch didn't help either. Genuinely ashamed by the actions of some of our fans today, but none of it would've happened if the Police and stewards had done their jobs properly.

Yep I agree to an extent about the fans invading the pitch. Haven't got any sympathy for any that got a smack.

It's the attacking players that really embarrassed me. Clint Hill and a fan throwing punches at each other. Fair enough none connected, but **** me, you can't think that's a good thing?

Yep I agree to an extent about the fans invading the pitch. Haven't got any sympathy for any that got a smack.

It's the attacking players that really embarrassed me. Clint Hill and a fan throwing punches at each other. Fair enough none connected, but **** me, you can't think that's a good thing?

As I said....I don't condone that at all and the wee pipe head involved should be banned for life, I have no problem with the Palace players celebrating, but no opposing fans should ever set foot on our pitch

Guest Raymond

Reading some of the recent posts on here I must say we must have the softest, weakest, most politically correct bunch of fans in the Country....... Now don't get me wrong, I certainly don't condone attacking opposition players by some mindless idiot....BUT....if Hillsborough was the same couldron of passion similar to Millwall, Cardiff, Swansea, Leeds etc, the Palace fans would'nt have dared invade OUR pitch, and if they did then they deserved to be chased off, who the flip do they think they are, its bad enough sending us down, but don't ever rub our faces in it, but NO, that would never do would it? lets all applaud them instead and buy them all a pint and sat "jolly well done lads".........As for administration ruing our history.....what the flip is that all about????? We have had a decade of watching poo with no money to buy players, while the likes of Leicester, Leeds, Southampton, Cardiff and many others went into administration and have already started buying players and improving while we continue to barely exist instead of doing the same years ago when we might well have been in the Premiership by now or at the very least in the Championship......BUT no that would be so wrong for us would'nt it!!!!!! I fully expect grief for this but, 'hey' who gives a poo poo......

Couldn't agree more mate.It makes me ashamed reading some of the comments left on here by Wednesday fans.

Couldn't agree more mate.It makes me ashamed reading some of the comments left on here by Wednesday fans.

Hang on - the comments on here make you ashamed? Are you saying that Wednesday fans running on to the pitch and starting a small riot, attacking the opposition players, and almost certainly costing the club money we can ill afford to be fined don't make you ashamed?

I sometimes wonder what is wrong with people - there is NO excuse for what happened today. It was thuggish, immature hooliganism. We lost - the opposition fans celebrated. So lets all attack them!!!

Guest spiderfran286

some fans sound like grass's on here too,

at end of the day

fighting = bad

going on the pitch = harmless

those fighting will get banned/jailed im sure, but people just on the pitch, never going to happen.

if u dont like it, dont do it.

dont come on here saying you are willing to grass people up or that it is disgusting.

each to their own.

Edited by spiderfran286

Maybe those that went on the pitch and attacked other people would be equally kind enough to show there unflinching loyalty by paying what ever fine the club receive....

There you go....PC Brigade number 1 (more to follow)

Guest Steve Vajda

some fans sound like grass's on here too,

at end of the day

fighting = bad

going on the pitch = harmless

those fighting will get banned/jailed im sure, but people just on the pitch, never going to happen.

if u dont like it, dont do it.

dont come on here saying you are willing to grass people up or that it is disgusting.

each to their own.

Invading the pitch could well result in a fine or points deduction. That is not harmless to SWFC.

.....pathetic. Damaging the club financially is really smart isn't it? That's not PC it's called common fookin' sense, something sadly lacking with you.

How is it A Bad Thing to say that perhaps attacking celebrating fans and players and almost certainly costing our impoverished club tens of thousands of pounds was a bit moronic?

Guest spiderfran286

1) Doesn't it get the club in trouble ?

2) If nobody went on the pitch today there would have been no fighting..

Sorry - I just don't get your point of view re: it being fine to run on the pitch

political correctness gone mad....

if people fight, fair enough you gotta expect to pay the price....

but what ACTUAL harm does it cause without the fighting element?

and dont you think the rules are just as ridiculous?

also some of you lot getting all wound up and having a go about it could easy fit in with a certain german parties way of thinking......

telling people to grow up, but then saying you would grass them up? its playground stuff

some people chose to go onto the pitch AFTER the game, and some people chose not to go on. so what? life goes on.....

just my 2p on

Edited by spiderfran286

Guest Raymond

Hang on - the comments on here make you ashamed? Are you saying that Wednesday fans running on to the pitch and starting a small riot, attacking the opposition players, and almost certainly costing the club money we can ill afford to be fined don't make you ashamed?

I sometimes wonder what is wrong with people - there is NO excuse for what happened today. It was thuggish, immature hooliganism. We lost - the opposition fans celebrated. So lets all attack them!!!

No it does not. Why would i be ashamed? it wasn't me throwing punches at anybody. Id be ashamed if i saw Wednesday fans attacking innocent scarfers or fathers with kids ect but what do fans expect when they goad the home supporters on there own pitch. Majority of the people on the pitch were just so called normal fans nothing to do FV and people want them banned from there own clubs for entering a football pitch? testicles.

Hillsborough should be a couldren of noise and passion where the opposition fans and players hate coming to, where they are scared shitless due to the intimidation, where they know that they will be tollerated and respected as long as they dont take the wee wee. If Hillsborough was like that then it would be like a goal start week in week out......but no.....we get a load of soft lads who would rather hold the opposition fans coats while they do whatever they want.............Passionate my arse..........but really, if you so called fans prefer to be quiet and reserved and complain about the supporters who do show a little passion and true grit, then how do you expect the players to be passionate.....and by the way....I did'nt go one the pitch

No it does not. Why would i be ashamed? it wasn't me throwing punches at anybody. Id be ashamed if i saw Wednesday fans attacking innocent scarfers or fathers with kids ect but what do fans expect when they goad the home supporters on there own pitch. Majority of the people on the pitch were just so called normal fans nothing to do FV and people want them banned from there own clubs for entering a football pitch? testicles.

What about throwing punches at players?