As many predicted he is not upto it.

Yes the players are poor, but he did not go for it today, infact he totally bottled it.

Soares on for Clarke is all we need to know..

flip you pillock!!!

the last thing we need right now is moaning.

We need to pull together and look towards the furure!!

flip you pillock!!!

Wrong.

Irvine failed us.

Soares for Clarke.......EPIC FAIL

Varney was killing it on the wing, why the hell did he put him up front??

Guest anstonowls

flip you pillock!!!

Wake up. I was gutted when Irvine was appointed and am disappointed I was right. I think Lee needs to go as well.

As many predicted he is not upto it.

Yes the players are poor, but he did not go for it today, infact he totally bottled it.

Soares on for Clarke is all we need to know..

I see you started two of these identically poo poo threads.

Talk your half wit brain to the pub, grap a pint and a pack of crips, and stfu in the corner like a good man.

Edited by Pulixifer

I see you started two of these identically poo poo threads.

Talk your half wit brain to the pub, grap a pint and a pack of crips, and stfu in the corner like a good man.

If you can tell me where I am wrong, I'll gladly do that.

Emotions are running high at the moment, but somethings need to be said, our manager let us down today.

flip you pillock!!!

However you look at it, AI has failed in his first task and LS and the whole Board are equally culpable for this failure.

Remember, this was a play-off pushing season and relegation is a disaster.

I'm totally gutted.

At 1-1 it was a dificult one. He went for keeping it solid. Not exactly to worst decision in the world. Could have gone for it later in game ............ probably his thinking.

I wouldn't have gone for Soares personally though!!!

ditto. We played safe with AI and we played safe today. Maybe there's an aura of fear about until the finance is settled, but I think the club have shot themsleves in the foot . I would be interested to see what the difference in revenue is for this season and next and how much we will lose, money that could have been used to keep us up.

I've seen nothing from Irvine to suggest that he's a good manager.

A good manager would be able to adapt his style of play to accomodate the players at his disposal. Our squad is fairly small and is most definitely not suited to long ball football, yet this is what he has persisted with.

Wouldn't be in the slightest bit dissapointed if he left in the summer. You may say judge him when he builds his own squad, but - at Preston over last summer had funds to spend a wage budget much larger than ours and absolutely squandered the lot and left Preston - his team - in freefall. I doesn't give me confidence that he will be able to build a squad at Hillsborough with much more limited resources.

Varney killing it on the wing? Mental. Looked so much better with Soares on after half time. Irvine's the man to lead us forward, he's inherited some utter dogshit, and we've improved, whether or not the players have bottled several games towards the end. If we get some money, i'd rather he had it to spend than Laws

ditto. We played safe with AI and we played safe today. Maybe there's an aura of fear about until the finance is settled, but I think the club have shot themsleves in the foot . I would be interested to see what the difference in revenue is for this season and next and how much we will lose, money that could have been used to keep us up.

Spot on.

And money that could have bought us a much better manager who actually has experience of rebuilding teams.

In a strange way I think the finances might be settled already,with a budget of £3.5 million in the bank we have to be one of the top payers in Div 1.