Official Sheffield Wednesday vs. Crystal Palace

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I feel sick.... no idea what is going to happen today....

Was too nervous to start the thread, been up since arounbd 5.30 am....Can't even turn on theTV to see what time coverage starts...

Can't bring myself to even predict a score.... my OCD is kicking in fully now don't know what to do, watch it, not watch it, work in the garden and keep popping in to have a look at the score, watch the match from behind the sofa.... arghhhh.

My wife thinks I am nuts....

While serving brekkie at our B&B nearly dropped everything... in a right old state... not felt like this for years....

one guest Arsenal fan, on guest Forest fan, one guest Chelsea fan..... were are laughing and smirking....

Arsenal and Chelsea fans didn't even live in the same cities as their teams, one lives in blooooody Sheffield. and one in Leicester....

Ony the Forest fan was a True Fan tm and only he wished good luck...

I'm babbling now so off to walk around the garden again....

COME ON WEDNESDAY....................................

UTO WTID .....

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Guest MrMeadows

6.40 in cambodia. horribly worried now, been settling the nerves down the local since 3. played the wednesday CD, got radio sheff on, wish i was there but going to be one big celebration if we do it. COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS!!!!!!!

team news from OS ©

Owls: Grant, Nolan, Beevers, Purse, Spurr, Johnson, Potter, O'Connor, Varney, Tudgay, Clarke

Substitutes: O'Donnell, Hinds, Buxton, Esajas, Jeffers, Soares, Gray

Palace: Speroni, Butterfield, Lawrence, McCarthy, Hill, Derry, Ertl, Scannell, Andrew, Lee, Ambrose

Substitutes: Mann, John, Davis, N'diaye, Carle, Clyne, Djiali

Crap night's sleep, 7.35am here... morning all.........

Watching live TV - due to start shortly and nervous as hell, body is like Shakin' Stevens...

We really have to be up for it from the first second to the last - otherwise it's curtains.

I'm fooooooked

Andy game me his details for WP but i had them saved on my PM's and now it's been switched off and I can remember username but not password

flip flip flip

Edited by IWEDFM

Not even 5.45am here, but I've already pissed off the wife and the neighbours by getting the old girl (well the house) rocking.

That'll be nothing compared to when we score!

Hi-Ho Sheffield Wednesday

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.