Please be aware that, as it's important that eBay maintains member

privacy, we can't share details of the action we take. We'll only

contact you again about this matter if we need to ask you for more

information.

Again, thank you for your report and for helping us to keep eBay a safe,

fun place to shop.

Regards,

eBay Trust and Safety

GRASS, i despise people like you, i sell on ebay and every now and again things get taken off cos of wobblers like you, there not even our tickets so whats the concern to you??? arsewipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRASS, i despise people like you, i sell on ebay and every now and again things get taken off cos of wobblers like you, there not even our tickets so whats the concern to you??? arsewipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moral of the Story - don't try and sell things that contravene Ebay rules, then you wouldn't have items pulled.

Guest OwlertonG

Watch it on BBC instead.

thinks thats what i wil have to do, called, and called, and looked online for over a week, and couldnt get a ticket... now its BBC all the way

I also reported it.

1) Because it is my job to.

2) Because it is illegal to resell football tickets

3) Because it is against eBay rules to sell football tickets on the platform.

You know what I despise more? People who buy tickets for a sellout event and then try and make a profit.

Glad he's reported it - and as for 'grass' - grow up.

meh

i think its a bit snidey to "report it" (apart from james, who works at the club etc etc)....

if ebay spot it "themselves" then, fine - remove it

but to rat someone up - is a bit shitty

I take it this applies to all forms of crime then?

Only if it is spotted by somebody of an official capacity should it be reported?

How old are we? 10?

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

I also reported it.

1) Because it is my job to.

2) Because it is illegal to resell football tickets

3) Because it is against eBay rules to sell football tickets on the platform.

Seems strange that they allow you to sell tickets for events such as concerts but not sporting events.

I take it this applies to all forms of crime then?

Only if it is spotted by somebody of an official capacity should it be reported?

How old are we? 10?

so if someone pissed in the street you would report it or if you saw a 17 year old in a pub driniking you would report it? If some one wants to sell tickets its not really the end of the world. If people are prepared to buy them than thats their problem. I have offered Wednesday fans over 50 quid for single tickets in the past and sold my ticket for Birmingham away for similar a few years ago. Your not harming anyone by doing it so whats the big deal.

Edited by beef

so if someone pissed in the street you would report it or if you saw a 17 year old in a pub driniking you would report it? If some one wants to sell tickets its not really the end of the world. If people are prepared to buy them than thats their problem. I have offered Wednesday fans over 50 quid for single tickets in the past and sold my ticket for Birmingham away for similar a few years ago. Your not harming anyone by doing it so whats the big deal.

So you made a profit from your fellow Wednesday fans?

Nice.

So you made a profit from your fellow Wednesday fans?

Nice.

yes. He offered me 50 quid so i said yes. He was happy to pay it. I payed 55 quid for a ticket to leicester away when we stayed up. I had no problem with that either.