Sunderland wish you well

Guest Black Cat

Guest Austin

I have always liked Sunderland. Don't know why but they are almost like a cousin to Wednesday :happy: .A Big club who have struggled for many years. I remember I watched Sunderland against Manure in a cup game many years ago. Michael Gray was young and a very good player. Paul Bracewell also played. Utd were lucky to get 2-2.

All the best to Sunderland from Norway !

Thanks to all the Sunderland fans wishing us well. All the best for the next season. Be nice to see you do one over the Geordie maggoooooooooots once again! UTO's and up the Black Cats!

I think Sunderland will enjoy having the stronger players and Newcastle being the new kids in the Premiership.

Darren Bent or Alan Smith :laugh: :laugh:

Guest Sandboy

just to add to the good luck from Sunderland, god knows we've been in your shoes plenty of times before and know exactly how you feel.

Had many great days out at Hillsborough and many poo poo ones at Selhurst

( just don't let Mickey take a pen :ohmy: )

We at Sunderland have a great deal of respect for your club and our old boy Mr Micky Gray. I know he will do you justice on Sunday but don't let him take any penalties. We have a thread running on a Sunderland notice board if you would like to have a look at what our fans are saying here is the link: http://www.readytogo...ad.php?t=490937

you will see most of us wish you all the best for Sunday and we will be watching

I have a lot of respect for Sunderland too. One of my best mates is a Sunderland supporter and I've been to many games with him. I was even at the game at Roker back when you had Eric Gates and Marco Gabbiadini playing for you and picked up the old Third Division trophy. I've always thought our two clubs have a lot in common.

I went to the SoL at the end of last season after the CCC had finished and watched Sunderland v Chelsea. Great fans, great atmosphere, great cheering in spite of the 1-3 defeat as the Geordies headed down.

I've been to StJP and SoL: hated StJP and the Geordie arrogance, loved it at SoL.

Thanks Black Cat!

We at Sunderland have a great deal of respect for your club and our old boy Mr Micky Gray. I know he will do you justice on Sunday but don't let him take any penalties. We have a thread running on a Sunderland notice board if you would like to have a look at what our fans are saying here is the link: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=490937

you will see most of us wish you all the best for Sunday and we will be watching

Cheers mate for the good luck messages. My grandmother was born near to Roker Park and all her side of the family are big Sunderland fans. All the best to you. Wednesday Fan.

Guest OwlertonG

We at Sunderland have a great deal of respect for your club and our old boy Mr Micky Gray. I know he will do you justice on Sunday but don't let him take any penalties. We have a thread running on a Sunderland notice board if you would like to have a look at what our fans are saying here is the link: http://www.readytogo...ad.php?t=490937

That link to the forum shows some fabulous support... 9 - 0 will do me too

Guest owlinleeds

Always had a lot of time for Sunderland; much like Wednesday they have big, passionate support and brilliant away support with fans who deserve much better but have seen some poo over the years too. We think the pigs are bad but can you imagine having the barcodes as your main rivals,? flip me you'd want to kill them.

Plus they won universal support in the 70s for beating Leeds United in the '73 cup final as unfancied 2nd division underdogs.For this alone, they deserve some respect!

Edited by owlinleeds

Guest teeba

As commented elsewhere, I'm amazed and grateful we seem to be the second choice of nearly all other clubs... so far I've found a few Hereford and Forest fans willing Palace forward, but other than massive support for Wednesday. Just curious whether Palace will now be hellbent on victory in the face of "everyone" being against them? :ph34r:

Guest Cockerknee

We at Sunderland have a great deal of respect for your club and our old boy Mr Micky Gray. I know he will do you justice on Sunday but don't let him take any penalties. We have a thread running on a Sunderland notice board if you would like to have a look at what our fans are saying here is the link: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=490937

agrred

Sunderland have always been the other club I look out for in England. It's always a good day out down there, the new ground is great, the fans are friendly and down to earth, my auntie is a Mackem, and they like us are a proper club with a fantastic fanbase. Just like them I can't stand the barcodes too. They have a ridiculously over-inflated opinion of themselves and there are loads in Edinburgh. It's nice to see them backing us.