Sunderland wish you well

Guest Black Cat

Guest Black Cat

We at Sunderland have a great deal of respect for your club and our old boy Mr Micky Gray. I know he will do you justice on Sunday but don't let him take any penalties. We have a thread running on a Sunderland notice board if you would like to have a look at what our fans are saying here is the link: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=490937

you will see most of us wish you all the best for Sunday and we will be watching

Guest gringo69

We at Sunderland have a great deal of respect for your club and our old boy Mr Micky Gray. I know he will do you justice on Sunday but don't let him take any penalties. We have a thread running on a Sunderland notice board if you would like to have a look at what our fans are saying here is the link: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=490937

you will see most of us wish you all the best for Sunday and we will be watching

Cheers mate. My Grandparents ashes were laid to rest in Marsden Bay.

I also watched Micky score a screamer to put you up in the last season at Roker Park.

All the best & F. T. M.

Cheers mate.

It's amazing how many fans from across the country are wishing us well...

Yeah we seem to be everybodys second team this coming Sunday, Crystal Palace don't seemed to be well liked and I don't really know why? Maybe its because Selhurst is a ***** to get to or maybe its the 'corr blimey Mary Poppins' fans, I just don't get it. I thought people would be feeling sorry for them with the -10, bristol city goal thing, but long may it continue I say, continue the Wednesday love!!

Guest Black Cat

We won't ask for much.

Just Bent & Kenwyne will do.

we could offer you Healy and Murthy who are on loan with the tractor boys but, we quite like you's so we couldn't do that

Guest Eaglette

cheers

edit: just reading through that post, there seems to be a lot of venom towards palace, why exactly do you hate them?

Oh bless them, it goes back to the play-off semi final between us, that they lost.........

we could offer you Healy and Murthy who are on loan with the tractor boys but, we quite like you's so we couldn't do that

Cheers, Black Cat..........we're going to need all the luck we can get, so much appreciated.

btw;.......Belfast Owl has already got Healy to sign for us........allegedly.

Guest owls_4_life

Cheers for that.

Quite like Sunderland. Went up to the Stadium of Light a few years ago to watch England v Turkey nice ground.

Also hate the Barcodes and Middlesborough!

Cheers mate,

my girlfriend and all her family support Sunderland so there is a bit of a bond between the two clubs in our families. Both are good clubs.

Could you loan us Darren Bent for the weekend, you dont need him? :biggrin: