North West Corner

Guest Ernest

Guest Ernest

This issue needs sorting out now! Happened a couple of years ago against Norwich and has happened again now. Don't wait for a third time 1400 owls have been deprived of a chance to watch the match. Although if it was allowed to be open Strafford would have probably offered the tickets to Palace.

Who was the fool Colin on radio Pig talking about this? Talk about care in the community which asylum is he on day release from?

This issue needs sorting out now! Happened a couple of years ago against Norwich and has happened again now. Don't wait for a third time 1400 owls have been deprived of a chance to watch the match. Although if it was allowed to be open Strafford would have probably offered the tickets to Palace.

Who was the fool Colin on radio Pig talking about this? Talk about care in the community which asylum is he on day release from?

:huh:

The decision to give Palace two tiers was taken because Wednesday fans weren't buying tickets in our own 3 stands ffs!

And I would give the NW Corner to Palace - £11/head extra income, luvuuurly jubbburly!

Guest Ernest

Who gives a flying *** what they weren't doing what they are doing is what counts. Monday was always going to be pivotal, no decision should have been made until after then. If we can shift 7,000 tickets in one day surley the could have managed 2,600 in 5 days.

Guest Romish Owl

If Palace had won monday those without tickets would not have been coming, should have got a season ticket and backed the lads for the full season like the rest of us ffs

Guest Ernest

I've got a season ticket soft idiot, so much for being a blade. I also live in Rawmarsh when i find out who you are you've got problems. Strafford out!!

Guest Briscoe Inferno

I've got a season ticket soft idiot, so much for being a blade. I also live in Rawmarsh when i find out who you are you've got problems. Strafford out!!

I sincerely hope OWWLY is not 12........

.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That right there is the funniest post I've ever seen on Owlstalk. What will his problems be? And who would you like to take over from Strafford? Try not to smash your keyboard when replying Ernest, I'd hate for you to deprive this board of your particular brand of post.