NO Excuse On Sunday

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

Recently their has been lot's of talk regarding Irvines tactics and how negative we have been, now let's forget all that and on Sunday from that first minute let's see what we have got, we need to ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK from the first minute, if you lose that ball win it back asap, go in hard and show you are up for it and don't give them room to think.

Anything other than ATTACK and i think we could be fooked, if we go one down i can see Palace 10 men behind the ball and that's it shut up shop.

I don't wanna see Soares anywhere near that line up, if we have to change formation then do it but i would and people might not agree but start with EE, it's one flipping game and we need to try EVERYTHING, no good changing it all with 10 minutes left.

With the crowd behind the team, if they can't get motivated for this then i think they need to give up!!!

The thing is, it's all good saying this here, I think we all have the same opinion. Home advantage needing a win... Attack from the off.

But I have a feeling Irvine will try and play the "waiting game" hoping to grab a 1 goal lead and sit on it.

Guest owls_4_life

The thing is, it's all good saying this here, I think we all have the same opinion. Home advantage needing a win... Attack from the off.

But I have a feeling Irvine will try and play the "waiting game" hoping to grab a 1 goal lead and sit on it.

If he does this I will be seriously miffed. Had we gone about games such vs Bristol City like we must go about Palace on Sunday we'd have been out of this by now.

So what happens when 20 minutes have gone and we're 2-0 down.

Balance. It should be an attacking line up but we can't go nuts. I'd like a true 4-3-3. Varney and JJ wide and Tudgay in the middle. Then Potter, Oconnor and (well Miller...) but I suppose ill have to settle for Soares.

Balance. It should be an attacking line up but we can't go nuts. I'd like a true 4-3-3. Varney and JJ wide and Tudgay in the middle. Then Potter, Oconnor and (well Miller...) but I suppose ill have to settle for Soares.

We've tried that half of the season, and it's done naff all.

Crowd behind us, we gotta go for it.

Can't be fooked to see us go out with a whimper with players like Soares and Potter playing their half arsed game that they have got all so used to.

Guest Sheff Owl

So what happens if we keep it tight and then Palace score first.

We have tried this for the past how many games? and it's not worked, i understand what you are saying but if we go one down then they will just shut up and we will struggle to break them down, we always seem to struggle to break teams down.