tatics for sunday

I just hope that AI changes the style somewhat.

I know he has only had limited resources to work with but our style of play has been awful. We can't sit back and try and catch them on the break. This tactic has failed pretty miserably (a paltry3 from a possible last 18 points has put us where we are now). I am worried that he will employ the same tactic and if we arent winning with only 10-15 mins to go, will then gamble on attacking. OK don't go all guns blazing, but we NEED to win and attacking, committed football will really get the crowd going. If we play as we normally do, the crowd will soon get impatient. A Barnsley type performance will do nicely. Solid but looking to attack as much as we can

Play JJ up front too pleeeaaassseeeeee. Tudgay and Miller (hopefully) in midfield, with EE as sub if necessary (again play him as a striker. He has pace and a hell of a shot, but ain't too effective as creating stuff)

The players have one last chance to redeem themselves. Don't let yourselves down

and finally everyone scream and sing your heads off, particularly if things aren't going well

UTO !!!!!!

Guest Irvinesbarmyarmy

Just attack. Their indecision about how to play the game due to only needing a draw should help us, and their lack of pace means we shouldn't be too vulnerable to the counter attack.

1) Play a 0-0-11 formation.

2) Score one more goal than Palace.