any news re nw corner tickets

Guest brockowl

Guest ProudlockisGod

If SAG allow us to open the NW Corner, can we sell the tickets to Palace at £21 a time and tell out 2 games a season brigade to flip off? :biggrin:

to be honest mate, silly comment. talking nonsense.

if nw corner opens up i will no doubts be one of those buying a ticket in there with 3 of my mates, ive been to 10 games this season home and away, and im a student, i cant afford anymore, and previous to being a student i had a season ticket for 4 years totalling nearly 70 away games in those 4 seasons, so its not just going to be all part timers, some do have legitimate reasons and are probably better fans than some who go to home games week in week out and shout nothing but abuse, however i take your point in a way because if that corner doesnt open up, i cant go to the game, which im largely dissapointed about because i feel i should be there over alot of those people, but thats what you get when you leave it upto someone else to sort the tickets out.

Rant over lol x

to be honest mate, silly comment. talking nonsense.

if nw corner opens up i will no doubts be one of those buying a ticket in there with 3 of my mates, ive been to 10 games this season home and away, and im a student, i cant afford anymore, and previous to being a student i had a season ticket for 4 years totalling nearly 70 away games in those 4 seasons, so its not just going to be all part timers, some do have legitimate reasons and are probably better fans than some who go to home games week in week out and shout nothing but abuse, however i take your point in a way because if that corner doesnt open up, i cant go to the game, which im largely dissapointed about because i feel i should be there over alot of those people, but thats what you get when you leave it upto someone else to sort the tickets out.

Rant over lol x

No mate, I'm afraid what it nonsense is you've had long enough to buy a £10 ticket, but clearly left it until after the Palace v WBA outcome before deciding.

Those who have genuine reasons, I fully understand and can sympathise. Tjose who waited to see whether the game meant anything, I have no sympathy whatsoever and would have rather seen 1,300 Palace fans paying £21 a time than Wednesday fans who couldn't be arsed to pay £10 for a game just because it might not mean anything.

Hope you enjoy it on the BBC! :biggrin:

It's part of the ground.

How can we not be allowed to use it?

It is absolutely stupid. Without wishing to go all SUFC about it, we should get in someone's face about this and threaten legal action, if its the police, then lets start bringing up their past indescresions at our ground which caused far more problems then the one they are going on about now.

DISGRACEFUL

Guest ProudlockisGod

No mate, I'm afraid what it nonsense is you've had long enough to buy a £10 ticket, but clearly left it until after the Palace v WBA outcome before deciding.

Those who have genuine reasons, I fully understand and can sympathise. Tjose who waited to see whether the game meant anything, I have no sympathy whatsoever and would have rather seen 1,300 Palace fans paying £21 a time than Wednesday fans who couldn't be arsed to pay £10 for a game just because it might not mean anything.

Hope you enjoy it on the BBC! :biggrin:

Fair point well made in honesty!!! however £10 is in deed a nice portion of cash to have in my back pocket, alongside travel money, plus food/drink money etc if the game was meaningless and pointless going to watch a already relegated team as theyve already parted me with a good deal of my student loan this season.

No need for sarcy comments tho to be honest pal, more of a fan than what can be said for alot of people, i'l just pop along and get some complimentary tickets from matty hamshaw x

Fair point well made in honesty!!! however £10 is in deed a nice portion of cash to have in my back pocket, alongside travel money, plus food/drink money etc if the game was meaningless and pointless going to watch a already relegated team as theyve already parted me with a good deal of my student loan this season.

No need for sarcy comments tho to be honest pal, more of a fan than what can be said for alot of people, i'l just pop along and get some complimentary tickets from matty hamshaw x

Fair do's mate, you're not one of those kicking and screaming at the club and calling the people who work there a joke - they are the people I was aiming my comments at :smile:

Might make sense if we are in the same situation in future to buy your ticket in advance - you can always get a full refund up to 24 hours before kick off.

Hope young Matt sorted you out - terrific guy (and wasn't a bad player either!) :smile:

I genuinely did have NW Corner tix, sold to me "by mistake" by the phoneline bloke.

I've since had an email from the club saying I can't sit there, and I'm being "re-located".

If the sodding ground is full, and we can't use the NW Corner, where the chuff am I going to be?

On the fookin' Grandstand roof?

In the Sooper-Dooper Matchday Experience Lounge-with-no-windows?

FFS

The ground takes 39,900 people, and it's well known that if you have large groups of people not getting in, it's more bother ("to the community") than having them get weeing wet through and freezing cold sat for 2 hours in Windy flippingCorner.

Edited by shabbyhouse