any news re nw corner tickets

Guest brockowl

Get this out of touch Advisory group to make their minds up.

Segregation at Hilsborough = 1000's of seats

Everywhere else - a couple of seats.

I know mate, why can other clubs seperate fans with a few stewards yet we're told we need an entire stand between us and the away end.

Anyone noticed this?

Guest SteveyOwl

DJ does it matter to us anyway now? Arent any tickets released going straight to those on the waiting list or can we still phone up and try?

As we didnt queue were at the moment on the list for any return tickets so unlikely we will get them.

Guest IronOwl

I know mate, why can other clubs seperate fans with a few stewards yet we're told we need an entire stand between us and the away end.

Anyone noticed this?

Even at Cardiff there was only a few seats and stewards seperating both sets of fans. No trouble, just good banter. Come on Wednesday - sort it.

Why would you want to isolate fans?

Tool.

Let me think about that for a split-second.

1) We get £11 more per ticket sold.

2) It might encourage more people to buy season tickets (or buy tickets further in advance) next season if they know why may miss out on big games.

3) It will be a deserved kick in the teeth for those so-called fans of ours, who have been nowhere to be seen when we've needed them, but can suddenly turn up to Newcastle, Sheff Utd and then the club's biggest game since the last time they scambled around for tickets - Play-Off Final 2005. Actually, fans a bit like you mate!

Edited by oh_weds_we_love_you