Official SWFC 1st Team To Do List

Guest JonR

Lee Grant - Keep up the good work. However start commanding your area and start dealing with crosses into the box!

Darren Purse - Continue with these good performances, but dont do anything stupid and sort out your distribution

Tommy Spurr - Stop getting skinned all the time. When you end up with the ball going forward, stop pussying out and continue the momentum forward!

Mark Beevers - start peforming at the level we all know you can. and dont score any own goals like last season!

Lewis Buxton - Dont you dare score and own goal or put in another terrible performance

Eddie Nolan - Keep up the good work keep getting forward

Darren Potter - play with some passion. Pass the ball forward. Get stuck into some tackles.

James O'Connor - Keep battling for that ball in midfield. Try not to get lost charging around midfield.

Tommy Miller - try and stay fit for 5 mins

Tom Soares - act like you give a sh!t. Close down the opposition dont just look at them when they have the ball!

Jermaine Johnson - keep running at defenders. Dont get lost! remember where the goal is. Stop trying to take on every single player. shoot with accuracy

Etienne Esajas - score 10 goals like you did at port vale on sunday.

Marcus Tudgay - repay the faith and support that we all had for you at the start of the season. become our talisman again! Show that your really chasing the ball down. Score 10 goals like you did at pigs away last season!

Leon Clarke - Lose the gloves. Play better.

Luke Varney - Keep hassling the defenders. When you get your chance and your through on goal put it in the net, not like you did against pigs! I know you can do it i've see you do it against Middlesborough and Coventry!!

Francis Jeffers - if you are privileged enough to put on the blue and white stripes on Sunday. Give us one performance at the level you were supposed to be able to play at. If you score the winner for us i wont say a bad word about you again

Guest Irvinesbarmyarmy

Lee Grant - Keep up the good work. However start commanding your area and start dealing with crosses into the box!

Darren Purse - Continue with these good performances, but dont do anything stupid and sort out your distribution

Tommy Spurr - Stop getting skinned all the time. When you end up with the ball going forward, stop pussying out and continue the momentum forward!

Mark Beevers - start peforming at the level we all know you can. and dont score any own goals like last season!

Lewis Buxton - Dont you dare score and own goal or put in another terrible performance

Eddie Nolan - Keep up the good work keep getting forward

Darren Potter - play with some passion. Pass the ball forward. Get stuck into some tackles.

James O'Connor - Keep battling for that ball in midfield. Try not to get lost charging around midfield.

Tommy Miller - try and stay fit for 5 mins

Tom Soares - act like you give a sh!t. Close down the opposition dont just look at them when they have the ball!

Jermaine Johnson - keep running at defenders. Dont get lost! remember where the goal is. Stop trying to take on every single player. shoot with accuracy

Etienne Esajas - score 10 goals like you did at port vale on sunday.

Marcus Tudgay - repay the faith and support that we all had for you at the start of the season. become our talisman again! Show that your really chasing the ball down. Score 10 goals like you did at pigs away last season!

Leon Clarke - Lose the gloves. Play better.

Luke Varney - Keep hassling the defenders. When you get your chance and your through on goal put it in the net, not like you did against pigs! I know you can do it i've see you do it against Middlesborough and Coventry!!

Francis Jeffers - if you are privileged enough to put on the blue and white stripes on Sunday. Give us one performance at the level you were supposed to be able to play at. If you score the winner for us i wont say a bad word about you again

I can just about agree with that tbh..