for the game on sunday.....

are we allowed to take inflatables in to the ground for the big game this coming sunday, as i saw a post stating that we aren't allowed to but where as last year i took in a couple of those massive dolphins and a spider man beach ball ill be doing the same this sunday i reckon.

also give some friking ballons outside the ground lee, at least go into your own pocket for this :blush:

Edited by madeinsheffield

are we allowed to take inflatables in to the ground for the big game this coming sunday, as i saw a post stating that we aren't allowed to but where as last year i took in a couple of those massive dolphins and a spider man beach ball ill be doing the same this sunday i reckon.

also give some friking ballons outside the ground lee, at least go into your own pocket for this blush.gif

whos-awesome.jpg

also give some friking ballons outside the ground lee, at least go into your own pocket for this :blush:

*awaits Monday morning post complaining about being refused entry*

Why the hell are people treating this game as a celebration ?

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get a grip, it's not a cup final or play off final ffs.

Why the hell are people treating this game as a celebration ?

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get a grip, it's not a cup final or play off final ffs.

Why even bother turning up? Perhaps you should stay at home and shoot yourself.

Why even bother turning up? Perhaps you should stay at home and shoot yourself.

Because I will turn up and cheer the team on for 90 minutes to get a win.

I won't be turning up to create a happy, carnival atmosphere for what has been a **** season.

Doesn't make me miserable, I just don't understand why people want to create a carnival, celebratory atmosphere.

Inflatables are fine, but they are more 'party'.

We need to make Palace's players to feel intimidated. Like they are in hell.

:biggrin:

we need to make them feel frustrated

like trying to fix something really fiddly and it keeps pinging out their hand at the crucial moment

:biggrin:

we need to make them feel frustrated

like trying to fix something really fiddly and it keeps pinging out their hand at the crucial moment

Bit like when Cardiffowl is having a fiddle with his willy then.