It is imperative that we clatter Ambrose...

Guest owls_4_life

Ambrose was playing for free kicks on Monday. That's all he seems to do go down then take the free kick. But if Potter is in usual character no doubt he'll give a daft free kick away and they'll score from it.

Guest aphextwins

All he does is take corners and free kicks. He's been pretty ineffective when i've seen him other than in those situations. What we need to do is not give away daft free kicks and corners. Their set plays are the only way i can see them scoring.

Enter Tommy Spurr.

Wouldnt it be nice just for once this season if we just went for it instead of worrying about the other teams so called stars players.

Lets have them on the back foot worrying about the pace of JJ and erm well you know what i mean!

Wouldnt it be nice just for once this season if we just went for it instead of worrying about the other teams so called stars players.

Lets have them on the back foot worrying about the pace of JJ and erm well you know what i mean!

One of my biggest gripes with AI is that the fact in pre match interviews he seems to talk more about the dangers of the opposion rather than what we are going to do. I alwys get the impression that we set out for a draw every game & if we get a win it's a bonus. Just for once I'd love him to talk about our threats. Problem is, we don't have any. :laugh: