what if!

Guest teeba

what if we actually lose on sunday. i know its a big if, but we will be relegated and if palace go under and dont exist because of their financial situation will we be reinstated to the championship? not sure of the rules.

It's not a big if, it's actually very likely... about 66.67% chance of us getting relegated in fact. Only a win's going to keep us up and that's one of three outcomes of this match, not taking into account all those factors that don't matter when it finally comes down to those 22 men battling it out on the pitch.

I'm a bit pissed LS has gone out already and condemned Palace to relegation, wtf! Talk about making sure we've got a long way to fall if things don't go our way.

Come on Wednesday - make us proud on Sunday!!

what if we actually lose on sunday. i know its a big if, but we will be relegated and if palace go under and dont exist because of their financial situation will we be reinstated to the championship? not sure of the rules.

Sorry Kerry petal.. I'm sure we would have a chance if it came down to it, but I'm sure also the loser of the Lge 1 play-off would also be vying for that spot also..

But good question..

It would be better to reward success than to let off failure.

The team in league one would have more right to the place than we would.

Guest triple j

There's teams in the f*cking unibond who deserve a place more than we do!

I would guess that the play off final loser would get it.....either that or there would be another play off between us and them.