The Official move the game to Wembley thread

Guest becauseofboxingday

Guest becauseofboxingday

FFS Wednesday.

You have completely cocked up this whole event.

First of all you didn't give fans enough opportunity to purchase a ticket. They have only been on sale since the end of July! I plan 12 months ahead maybe you should try it Lee, then this football club might stand some kind of chance!

Then, when it looked like the game would be played in front of 18,000 people you cashed in buy sending Palace more tickets to be sold at £21 each. Are you some kind of f00kin loon? :angry:

Now thousands of die hard supporters are locked out you incompetent buffoon! :mad:

Get the game moved to Wembley and try and save just a little bit of your reputation. They allowed Spurs v Arsenal to play there and Sheffield campaigned and got our game moved there too. It happened in 1993, if you are any kind of leader you will make it happen again! :angry:

FFS Wednesday.

First of all you didn't give fans enough opportunity to purchase a ticket. They have only been on sale since the end of July! I plan 12 months ahead maybe you should try it Lee, then this football club might stand some kind of chance!

Then, when it looked like the game would be played in front of 18,000 people you cashed in buy sending Palace more tickets to be sold at £21 each. Are you some kind of f00kin loon? :angry:

Now thousands of die hard supporters are locked out you incompetent buffoon! :mad:

Get the game moved to Wembley and try and save just a little bit of your reputation. They allowed Spurs v Arsenal to play there and Sheffield campaigned and got our game moved there too. It happened in 1993, if you are any kind of leader you will make it happen again! :angry:

Oooooo you little ***** you!

FFS Wednesday.

Yeah Lee, 9 months is nowhere near long enough. :biggrin:

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest aphextwins

FFS Wednesday.

Ha Ha!

See your having another busy day at work mate...

FFS Wednesday.

No they have not. The players have. If the players would have come up with the goods, this would have been a nothing game & so an idea to get fans into the ground on the last day when in reality we would have been lucky to get 19k is a good move IMHO.

I don't like everything that LS does & says, but ffs, you can't put this one on him.

Wembley is out of the question.

I blame Lee for not having done all the stadium redevelopment by now. He should have been up every night with the bricks getting it finished, so we could fit another 6000 fans in the stadium. It's a disgrace. Allen would have done it. He should have known this would sell out, and maybe asked Nick to help him with the cement to rush the job through.

Guest becauseofboxingday

Ha Ha!

See your having another busy day at work mate...

Its a bit quiet.

So if your company needs to go bust let me know and I'll show you how to do it properly. :biggrin:

Sits there hoping LS doesn't get in touch :ph34r:

Edited by becauseofboxingday

Guest thetruthisoutthere

FFS Wednesday.

Then, when it looked like the game would be played in front of 18,000 people you cashed in buy sending Palace more tickets to be sold at £21 each. Are you some kind of f00kin loon? angry.gif

Now thousands of die hard supporters are locked out you incompetent buffoon! mad.gif

Get the game moved to Wembley and try and save just a little bit of your reputation. They allowed Spurs v Arsenal to play there and Sheffield campaigned and got our game moved there too. It happened in 1993, if you are any kind of leader you will make it happen again! angry.gif

dont worry m8 we can all go the jpaints final next year Dark%20rolleyes.gif

can we scrap these stadium upgrades cos clearly they aint gonna be big enough, what we want is a 90,000 purpose built stadium on hillsborough park, and build a HOTEL on the site of our current stadium ph34r.gif

Yeah lets give up home advantage and play the game in the city of our rivals.

Ok, the Millenium stadium will probably have to do then. Anyway, imo it's a better venue than Wembley being in the centre of the city and we'll all feel quite at home there

Edited by gabbywokingowl