Leon Clarke

He's a laughing stock, pure utter awful player. The Cardiff game took a turn for the worse when he graced the pitch. Granted I wasn't there but I heard the hole thing on the radio and even Paul Sturrock (Assistant Commentator) said "the wee boys only been on 10minutes and I would have taken him off by now because hes absolutely terrible and a nervous wreck in front of goal".

I have to agree every time Ive seen him this season hes been awful and lazy. we need confidence on Sunday so we can't have him wasting chances and falling over his own feet as always. plus I say get rid in the summer, just let him go.

I would most certainly give Esajas a decent run out, I'm not saying start him but at least give him a 20-30mins if we don't look like scoring or creating anything. Good game changer he is.

Put your knives away when I say this but I'd start Jeffers. hes got some lovely touches and visual perception I think he'd be a big help to tudgay...

as always... please be gentle.... :D

UTO WTID FTB!!!

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ridiculous post.

Leon has 10 times more right to play on Sunday that Jeffers will ever have.

How about this - if Clarke hadn't scored those 2 against Leicester a couple of months ago, we'd be down already.

How has Jeffers contributed to our season so far?

Ridiculous post.

How about this - if Clarke hadn't scored those 2 against Leicester a couple of months ago, we'd be down already.

Meh. Neither of them should start for me.

Guest Romish Owl

Ridiculous post.

Agree, the lad puts more in than FJ and will improve where FJ is FU

Guest gringo69

Agree, the lad puts more in than FJ and will improve where FJ is FU

That just about says it all, lets just hope its not us suckers who are paying him in the hope he improves, but some other clubs fan base.

BOTH PLAYERS NOT FIT TO WEAR THE SHIRT & A COMPLETE INSULT TO THE FANS/CLUB.

But.......i'll take a last minute winner from either purely because its their JOB FFS, before waving bon voyage.

Lets hope we never make the same mistake again.

Guest gizmo

Ridiculous post.

how about this ,if clarke had scored the simple tap ins that he should have we'd be safe now .

Jeffers has not been given enough time on the pitch to prove himself this season ,i'm sure if he had been on the pitch as much as clarke he would have scored more goals than he has ,18 starts 5 goals is not enough .... :blink:

Shows how bad our squad has become when we're discussing whether Clarke or Jeffers should start in our most important game since the play off final.

Neither of them should get anywhere the team in my opinion but I'll cheer them on if they are picked on Sunday & I'll be delighted if either of them gets the winning goal.

After that I don't want to see either of the idle wasters anywhere near our club ever again no matter what division we are in.

Guest DM_Owl

Shows how bad our squad has become when we're discussing whether Clarke or Jeffers should start in our most important game since the play off final.

Neither of them should get anywhere the team in my opinion but I'll cheer them on if they are picked on Sunday & I'll be delighted if either of them gets the winning goal.

After that I don't want to see either of the idle wasters anywhere near our club ever again no matter what division we are in.

Remember Rocastle? He was throw most of the season, in fact all of the season until the play off final! I hope one or two of our turd performers this season put a good shift in on Sunday.

Guest zero)))

Leon has had a poor season but so has everyone else! but lets make him the easy scapegoat hey.

Have you seen the service from midfield this season? or do you just ignore this fact and expect Leon to pick the ball up on the half way line dribble past half the team and bang it into the top corner like Hirsty?

If anyone was there against Leicester would've seen Leon is more than capable playing at Championship level.

Guest bigblue

I will be fvckin livid if that useless cnut gets on the pitch on Sunday. It's too important to let feckless wanckers like that lazy tvvat stuff it up for us. If I see the tailend in a Wednesday shirt again I think I might have to invest in some anger management sessions. **** off Leon, you're a waste of space who couldn't care less about MY club and clearly gave no professional pride whatsoever - oh and yer feckin sheeeeeiiiiite!!!!!

Prik!!!

Guest gringo69

I will be fvckin livid if that useless cnut gets on the pitch on Sunday. It's too important to let feckless wanckers like that lazy tvvat stuff it up for us. If I see the tailend in a Wednesday shirt again I think I might have to invest in some anger management sessions. **** off Leon, you're a waste of space who couldn't care less about MY club and clearly gave no professional pride whatsoever - oh and yer feckin sheeeeeiiiiite!!!!!

Prik!!!

Don't forget the daft gloves too for a full house

Perhaps his worst performance was actually against Palace earlier this season in the reverse fixture. Must have had atleast 2-3 GOOD chances that he should have put away, but in the end didn't come close.

Got good service that game, did nout with it and it ended 0-0.

Granted I wasn't there

:laugh:

"the wee boys only been on 10minutes and I would have taken him off by now because hes absolutely terrible and a nervous wreck in front of goal"

just because you use the word "wee" it doesn't validate it as an authentic KPS quote. did he really say that?

Leon has had a poor season but so has everyone else! but lets make him the easy scapegoat hey.

Have you seen the service from midfield this season? or do you just ignore this fact and expect Leon to pick the ball up on the half way line dribble past half the team and bang it into the top corner like Hirsty?

If anyone was there against Leicester would've seen Leon is more than capable playing at Championship level.

Please can I have the name of your drugs supplier. He obviously has some very potent stuff & I could do with a holiday on another planet.