North West Corner

If what Deejay says is right, and we're sold out, that means the NW corner is already full, since he posted "sold out" after I'd bought my tix in Windy Corner.

Surely this means a higher crowd figure than vs. the other Sheffield team, higher than the 35,140 quoted on Our Wednesday? I think there are 1200 seats in NW corner.

Confirmation, anyone? Very frustrating that a 39,900 seater stadium is sold out at 35,140.

If what Deejay says is right, and we're sold out, that means the NW corner is already full, since he posted "sold out" after I'd bought my tix in Windy Corner.

Surely this means a higher crowd figure than vs. the other Sheffield team, higher than the 35,140 quoted on Our Wednesday? I think there are 1200 seats in NW corner.

Confirmation, anyone? Very frustrating that a 39,900 seater stadium is sold out at 35,140.

The NW Corner has not been sold.

If you have been told you have a ticket in the NW Corner then either A) You have been told wrong or B) There has been an error and you will be relocated if we cannot get the NW Corner open.

The NW Corner has not been sold.

If you have been told you have a ticket in the NW Corner then either A) You have been told wrong or B) There has been an error and you will be relocated if we cannot get the NW Corner open.

I will pm you the telephone sales reference.

NOT HAPPY.

If Palace have 'sold out' at 5700 is there some space in the West Stand? What is the capacity of the West Stand - not including the Corner?

I thought it was:

North - 9255

South & Grandstand - 11,354

Kop - 11,210

NW Corner - 1382

By my calculations this adds up to 33,201 therefore there should be 6600 seats in the Leppings Lane. Have I got this wrong or is there going to be nearly 1000 spare seats amongst the Palace fans?

If Palace have 'sold out' at 5700 is there some space in the West Stand? What is the capacity of the West Stand - not including the Corner?

I thought it was:

North - 9255

South & Grandstand - 11,354

Kop - 11,210

NW Corner - 1382

By my calculations this adds up to 33,201 therefore there should be 6600 seats in the Leppings Lane. Have I got this wrong or is there going to be nearly 1000 spare seats amongst the Palace fans?

The West Stand has (recently anyway) had the first rows of seats on each tier closed - assuming it is for safety reasons.

Cheer up mate, it's on the BBC. :biggrin:

A poor substitute for an obstructed view in a freezing cold and soaking wet windy corner of the ground stuck next to 5000 Palace fans.

But I appreciate your efforts at commiserations, nevertheless. Thank you.

UTO & Up A Ticketing System That Actually Works.

....BUT I'M STILL NOT VERY HAPPY