Championship Live Game on BBC

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

So happy!

thought Sky may show it!

I have to work until 15.00 Swiss Time!

But as BBC is on my box at home it is now programmed to record.

Just turn my phone and internet off, drive home and then watch it with all the excitement that you guys will have - just 2 hours behind!

It seems the game will be broadcast live in Australia on FOX :D

09:30 pm - 11:55 pm SPORTS’ Viewer’s Choice: Push the red button on Channel 503 to select the CC Championship match Sheffield Wednesday v Crystal Palace

This will be the biggest game in years on so many levels

Can't wait!!!!!!

So happy!

thought Sky may show it!

I have to work until 15.00 Swiss Time!

But as BBC is on my box at home it is now programmed to record.

Just turn my phone and internet off, drive home and then watch it with all the excitement that you guys will have - just 2 hours behind!

What is your phone number / email address at work? :rolleyes:

Lets hope the BBC don't have a Palace bias with Bright as co-commentator (never forgot his commentary for Radio Sheffield the other season at Palace. You could just tell how much he wanted Palace to win) and Kevin Day outside the ground getting a feel for the fans mood. Any thoughts on who should be there to represent the Owls?

Anyone know if it is going to be live on BBC iplayer??

I think so Mick....

Coverage: Live video on BBC 1 and BBC Sport website (1240-1510 BST - kick-off 1300), commentary on 5 live sports extra (coverage starts 1245), updates on BBC Radio 5 live, text commentary on BBC Sport website

Guest wilkotheowl

Our game is live on the BBC.

Trust the shoddy southern biased Beeb to turn up hoping to see the Owls relegated. Bet they'll have loads of ex-Palace players/managers giving their "neutral" opinions in the studio ( Colins' bound to be there with his smug patronising smile). Then there's journeyman Steve Claridge giving us his insightful articulate verdict too.

Don't care tbh, 'cos I'll be at the match, not sitting at home listening to some lame arsed commentator & summariser getting all of our players names wrong time & time again.......................................

However, if I was one of the unlucky Owls fans who can't get a ticket for Sundays game, then I sympathise completely & recommend that you listen to Wednesday Player & watch the BBCs' picture with the sound turned down !!

UTO.

Trust the shoddy southern biased Beeb to turn up hoping to see the Owls relegated. Bet they'll have loads of ex-Palace players/managers giving their "neutral" opinions in the studio ( Colins' bound to be there with his smug patronising smile). Then there's journeyman Steve Claridge giving us his insightful articulate verdict too.

Don't care tbh, 'cos I'll be at the match, not sitting at home listening to some lame arsed commentator & summariser getting all of our players names wrong time & time again.......................................

However, if I was one of the unlucky Owls fans who can't get a ticket for Sundays game, then I sympathise completely & recommend that you listen to Wednesday Player & watch the BBCs' picture with the sound turned down !!

UTO.

I've heard its going to be Hirst, Bright and Curbishley.