Championship Live Game on BBC

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

Anybody have a link regarding the chosen game this Sunday is it our game that has been selected or they focusing on the last play off spot...

For the record I will be there on Sunday.

I'm gutted to be honest. Just another excuse for part-timers to stay at home!!!!!!

Yeah but we all knew if it came down to this game it would be on either Sky or the BBC.

IMO unless we match the derby game attendance then the people that turned up for that game and don't for this one need to have a word with themselves.

Unless they've got a good reason obviously.

Yeah but we all knew if it came down to this game it would be on either Sky or the BBC.

IMO unless we match the derby game attendance then the people that turned up for that game and don't for this one need to have a word with themselves.

Unless they've got a good reason obviously.

I agree, but it really pissed me off when i wondered through the turnstiles(against united) and not able to get through the crowds of fans, further more a 35k attendance. When for weeks before they was half the attendance, of 18k!

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

Our game is live on the BBC.

Where has this been confirmed all the listings and the BBC sport website states a game to be played. Is there also a game on Sky Sports.....

I agree, but it really pissed me off when i wondered through the turnstiles(against united) and not able to get through the crowds of fans, further more a 35k attendance. When for weeks before they was half the attendance, of 18k!

So, you were complaining about fans not turning up, then proceed to complain about fans turning up.

Get real for feck sake.

Guest Ripley Owl

:ph34r:

Guest shedbarman returns

I'm gutted to be honest. Just another excuse for part-timers to stay at home!!!!!!

yeah and extremely bad for people who dont live in england so cant get to the game eh!

Guest Ripley Owl

So, you were complaining about fans not turning up, then proceed to complain about fans turning up.

Get real for feck sake.

SiJ,

I hope Zak is not sat behind us, he will probably complain to the stewards that we are blocking his view and making too much noise if we score :biggrin:

SiJ,

I hope Zak is not sat behind us, he will probably complain to the stewards that we are blocking his view and making too much noise if we score :biggrin:

Tell me about it.

Make sure he's let to the bar/pie stand/toilet first.

Don't want any of these part-timers ruining his *True fan* match day experience. :rolleyes: