Team for Sunday

Forget about the kids.....if we are down then I want all those w*nkers like Clarke on the pitch from the start so we can let them know what we think of them.

So, booing your own players may not help, but if we are already down then it makes no odds anyway, so let's make em run the gaunlet (obviously in Clarke's case he's be walking the gaunlet)

Forget about the kids.....if we are down then I want all those w*nkers like Clarke on the pitch from the start so we can let them know what we think of them.

So, booing your own players may not help, but if we are already down then it makes no odds anyway, so let's make em run the gaunlet (obviously in Clarke's case he's be walking the gaunlet)

Despite a couple of dozen posts about the team we should be fielding on Sunday from a rather limited number of options, you're the first to suggest Clarke should be in the starting line-up. And that's just so you can hurl abuse at him.

Says it all about the great lump doesn't it?

So, booing your own players may not help, but if we are already down then it makes no odds anyway, so let's make em run the gaunlet (obviously in Clarke's case he's been wearing the gaunlet)

Corrected for you.