How will you feel...

Guest bartos

Guest bartos

If wba do us a big favour tomorrow?

How do you see the game Sunday...

Live on BBC 1, a last minute winner follwed by wild celebrations and a pitch invasion, the game gets restarted ten minutes later with about a minute of injury time remaining. Lines of stewards all around the ground holding people back then the whistle blows, a mass invasion and players are mobbed.

Everything bad about this season is forgotten for the rest of the day at least

Live on BBC 1, a last minute winner follwed by wild celebrations and a pitch invasion, the game gets restarted ten minutes later with about a minute of injury time remaining. Lines of stewards all around the ground holding people back then the whistle blows, a mass invasion and players are mobbed.

then palace want the game replayed due to the behavior of fans.

Nice thought but I'd see Palace beating us TBH - a sad end to a sad season which can't end a minute too soon

Im gonna stuff loads of cash on a draw or a Palace win if we are still up by then

Win win win

You could be on to something there. 12/5 draw, 2/1 palace! 50 on each and you win a minimum of 50 (wisely spent on drowning sorrows). Wednesday win and you don't give a flying that you've lost 100. Like you said win win win!

Wednesday are 13/10 by the way.

I started thinking relegation was a real possibility after the Bristol City game. I've been very down since then, I never expected anything at Cardiff, but I've been very upbeat since saturday, I think I've come to terms with relegation. I expect Palace to win on monday, but if by some miracle they don't, then I would expect us to mess up on sunday, it's the Wednesday way.

Either way, whatever division we find ourselves in, I'm ready, I've bought my S/T, and I look forward to joining my fellow Owls at the games next season. WTID

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Even if these f00kers manage the unthinkable I'll not be clapping this bunch.

I'm disgusted at everything at this club the season. Top to bottom.

Last week made me angrier than I've felt for a long time. Spineless and pathetic.

This is Wednesday your talking about so where you say "with about a minute of injury time remaining. Lines of stewards all around the ground holding people back then" you should of put Wednesday give a goal away and end up getting relegated as thats what we have been doing giving away stupid goals.

Guest bartos

Even if these f00kers manage the unthinkable I'll not be clapping this bunch.

Rubbish, you won't be able to contain it.

After tomorrow we'll hopefully be able to believe again and have one last chance.

Anything can happen in a game of football

Rubbish, you won't be able to contain it.

After tomorrow we'll hopefully be able to believe again and have one last chance.

Anything can happen in a game of football

Trust me. I will.

I obviously hope we do it. But even if we do, we'll only have done it cos of a team havin points deducted. An appaling season. One that doesn't deserve any celebration.

I started thinking relegation was a real possibility after the Bristol City game. I've been very down since then, I never expected anything at Cardiff, but I've been very upbeat since saturday, I think I've come to terms with relegation. I expect Palace to win on monday, but if by some miracle they don't, then I would expect us to mess up on sunday, it's the Wednesday way.

I think the Wednesday way is for the team to put in a blinding performance on Sunday thus calling into question whether 90% of them should be shipped out over summer laugh.gif