2 Results

That's all it's going to take - hardly be the biggest turn-up in footballing history would it?

I dare say we won't do it but flip me we aren't hoping for 3 teams to lose and that we improve our GD by 5 goals are we?

Back the club for another week and who knows?

C'mon, flippinglift yourselves

Edited by BIG D

That's all it's going to take - hardly be the biggest turn-up in footballing history would it?

I dare say we won't do it but flip me we aren't hoping for 3 teams to lose and that we improve our GD by 5 goals are we?

I agree

There were alot of kneejerk reactions yesterday from myself included but if Palace don't win tomorrow I reckon we'll beat them next Sunday to stay up. Going into the game needing a win will be the best possible thing for us as it means we have to attack and not sit back

edit - forgot to call you all lobbers.

Too right mate, everone on here is almost suicidal-let's see what tomorrow brings

Guest bigblue

2nd in the league to beat 4th from bottom shocker!

Followed by a home game against that same 4th from bottom side.

Some neutrals will be looking at us as favourites to dogdge the bullet on that basis. OK, those neutrals would have to be from mars or at least not have seen us play since the mid 90's or something. Buy you get the point. On paper, the two results we're looking for are as likely as not to happen.

We all know better, of course! :(

Get in - 1 down 1 to go.

Palace are poo , they were fortunate not to get flippinghammered tonight. Very physical and we'll have to stand up to them but I fancy us strongly now.

Oh, and if they think that support was good just wait until Sunday.