Another classy pig showing up 'dablades'

Pretty sure that West Brom will have quite a bit of hatred for the Blades, after that "battle of the Lane" a few years back, where Warnock ended up cheating by trying to get a player to walk of the pitch feigning injury, as the Blades were already down to 8 men?!

And you lot wouldn't be longing for us to go down if things were the other way round?

For what it's worth I think you will scrape home with a win against Palace on the last day, can't see them getting owt against West Brom. I'm really not bothered if you go down or not.

No, I wouldn't. If either team went down there would be no real derbies.

Guest Handsworthowl

I heard a rumour that they were in the Premiership a few years ago.

Sadly I blinked and missed it.

:biggrin: Quality.

Bless them though. And what about that pig trying to correct that albion fans grammar? Maybe he should trot (TROT, HE HAS TROTTERS, HES A PIG, GERRIT? :ph34r:) back over to their scabby forum and take a long hard look at their own spelling/gramar/IQ level.

Guest Handsworthowl

And you lot wouldn't be longing for us to go down if things were the other way round?

For what it's worth I think you will scrape home with a win against Palace on the last day, can't see them getting owt against West Brom. I'm really not bothered if you go down or not.

I'm sorry are you still here?

Of course we would be laughing at you, ON OUR OWN FORUM.

We wouldn't trot over to other forums and make utter noobs out of ourselves.