Takeover Set To Be Sealed

Some cynics might say that our relegation actually makes any such investment/takeover more attractive as our 'valuation' will be significantly downgraded yet our potential as a club/investment remains the same.

Also some loan note holders, for example and old guard stakeholders, for example, may be heartily sick and tired of waiting for the glory days to return and the pay-out of promotion to premier league - assuming they live that long, in some cases, so I have been hearing from drunken barflys and the like.

Cash in the Chips now, as it were and bail out, even for a lesser deal. Relegation will catalyse the radical change SWFC has so badly needed, for so long.

Could be the only silver lining to this dark and gloomy cloud - some might speculate. Maybe. I disagree, just repeating random bar talk from a drunken stranger ....

Then again, if Brunty scores a hat trick tomorrow night and we somehow win next week ..... funny how as even the deal is ready to be done, it seems, is clearly NOT happening until end of season.

Or maybe after tomorrow night, should Brunty not score a hat trick.

Grassy knoll time.

Daft thing is the other day I was wondering what I would rather have: No investment and stay in the Championship, or invesment but League 1 football.

Well if there is no investment, and IF we manage to stay up, next season will just be another struggle IMO.

If on the other hand we go down but do get some investment, next season the whole club could be buzzing if we have a good run at promotion with a bright looking future off the field too.

A lot of IFS though.

Posed the question the other day. The budget target for the Championship was 6.5 million, season ticket sales have already generated around 3 million is that already a good workable amount for Div 1,you'd have to think so.

Posed the question the other day. The budget target for the Championship was 6.5 million, season ticket sales have already generated around 3 million is that already a good workable amount for Div 1,you'd have to think so.

Indeed, selling season tickets so early could be seen as a masterstroke.

Yeah.............particularly when we are so close to the business plan figure for next season.......................18K I believe!

What if we manage to stay up somehow. The investment happens, is 10mill enough to get us promoted? If we had 10mil for the next 3/4 years, ie 10mil per year, I think so, but as I one off 10mill might see us ****** 6th position, if we are lucky.

10 mil in this business can easily be pissed up the wall.

But what have we done with the money so far?

Why have the deadline a few weeks ago and not the end of the season ?

We have not utilised "having cash in the bank" to put us in front of other clubs in terms of player recruitment, so why not delay the first deadline until next Sunday ?

Would have made a lot of sense

I'd make Tudgay the highest paid player at the club

Might make him try harder to earn his money.....................

............What do you mean we have done and it has failed spectacularly ?

What if we manage to stay up somehow. The investment happens, is 10mill enough to get us promoted? If we had 10mil for the next 3/4 years, ie 10mil per year, I think so, but as I one off 10mill might see us ****** 6th position, if we are lucky.

10 mil in this business can easily be pissed up the wall.

thats about how much FJ has cost us since the big ear'd thrower has been at the club!