Sick of the doom and gloom tools on here

Guest Keezee

...hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...I'm fookin' deleriously happy....we're not staring relegation in the face....playing like the ball is toxic and kicking it so high it'll be bouncing off the space station...

Happy, happy, happy I'm so so so so so fookin' happy...

Guest totemowl

is keezee the happy clapper leader?and this post a war cry to his sad brown nosed followers?

Isn't it time you got out of the gutter?

At least the guy is trying to demonstrate some support for Sheffield Wednesday and all that it entails. All you seem interested in is sniping at the club, the players etc. You have not said anything positive. All you want to do is get rid, attack any support, attack the club.

You don't come across as a realist, you come across as a blunt.

Guest totemowl

not the old your a blunt chestnut!

You've got no response have you? If you are not a blunt, where is your support, your motives etc. It's certainly not in evidence on these forums. As i say, all you do is attack the club, any signs of support and so on.

...hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...I'm fookin' deleriously happy....we're not staring relegation in the face....playing like the ball is toxic and kicking it so high it'll be bouncing off the space station...

Happy, happy, happy I'm so so so so so fookin' happy...

Me too.

Ha ha ha our back four can't handle a single striker running forwards on his own ha ha!

I love Wednesday me. Ha!

We are not down yet.

everyone has a right to voice there opinion thats what i say, and there is a lot more to criticise than praise at the minute, but im a supporter not a critic. if you get where im coming from.

wednesday are a shower of poo at the minute, but i think its more to do with the team than the manager, and i know our fate is in the hands of other clubs results, but we really do need to be behind them, especially if we still have a sniff after monday night! UTO.

I'm all for positivity and support if we still have a chance come 23:00 on Monday.

But we're as good as down right now.

There's been a feck load of failures this year at the club. I almost can't see how any Wednesday fan is not half (or fully) drunk and seething about this season tonight.

There needs to be some serious openness and honesty from May 3rd onwards. This season requires explanation, and apologies, from everyone involved at the club. The only way we're going to sort this club out, especially if we stay up, is to expose what has gone wrong so we can stop it happening again.

I'm all for positivity and support if we still have a chance come 23:00 on Monday.

But we're as good as down right now.

There's been a feck load of failures this year at the club. I almost can't see how any Wednesday fan is not half (or fully) drunk and seething about this season tonight.

There needs to be some serious openness and honesty from May 3rd onwards. This season requires explanation, and apologies, from everyone involved at the club. The only way we're going to sort this club out, especially if we stay up, is to expose what has gone wrong so we can stop it happening again.

Agreed. Only half drunk though. Plenty of time yet.

Guest Keezee

Tools the lot of ya get on with supporting our team fellas bring em down if we get relegated yes but while theres a chance get on the teams side we are all wednesday aint we?????

I sometimes wonder though