Grant

Guest LittonOwl

pardon ?

Are you implying that Grant has had the same amount of poor games at Tudgay ........................ :st2:

I pity you if so

Yes i am afraid

its probably people like you that just blinker on his shot stopping and not recognise his mistakes (i pity you to be honest!)

and yes tudgay has been sh!t for the last few months or so but at the same time again its proably people like you that were SHOUTING tuggay is brilliant when he was on top of his game (again i pity you)

but at the end of the day YOU KNOW **** ALL

I agree,,,,never mind the 2nd goal, for the first he positioned the wall to cover one side and then didn't cover the other side himself.....for the 3rd he tried to knock the shot over the bar with his forearm and missed it......use your hands!!

Yes i am afraid

its probably people like you that just blinker on his shot stopping and not recognise his mistakes (i pity you to be honest!)

and yes tudgay has been sh!t for the last few months or so but at the same time again its proably people like you that were SHOUTING tuggay is brilliant when he was on top of his game (again i pity you)

but at the end of the day YOU KNOW **** ALL

ha ha

How little you know

Ask many on here, I have lamented him since day one.... to the point of boredom might I add :biggrin:

I was also called some nice, friendly names this summer when I said turning down good money for him is an absolute joke on Straffords behalf

Vastly over-rated.

Cost us pts against Cov, Boro, The Pigs and yet again today.

I'm sure he'll be off anyway at the first sign of interest from anywhere else, but if not cash in the chips and get a decent keeper (Iain Turner) for League 1.

Guest Sheff Owl

In all honesty without Grant this season we would have prob been down a long time ago, he has saved us many points...

On the other hand yes he has cost us point's but rather have had him than not.

But overall Grant has to improve his distribution and command of his area.

Seriously total crap, put pressman or springett the supposed gods of Wednesday keepers in front of that shower of poo poo team and you wouldn't get any better fact!

Pressman in his pomp was so much better than Grant that they wouldn't be on the same radar screen

It's an insult to Pressy to even remotely compare them