Grant

Guest LittonOwl

Guest LittonOwl

Vastly over-rated.

Cost us pts against Cov, Boro, The Pigs and yet again today.

I'm sure he'll be off anyway at the first sign of interest from anywhere else, but if not cash in the chips and get a decent keeper (Iain Turner) for League 1.

Vastly over-rated.

I'm sure he'll be off anyway at the first sign of interest from anywhere else, but if not cash in the chips and get a decent keeper (Iain Turner) for League 1.

How did he cost us points today?

f'uck off you inbred scrubber

Grant, single handed, has won us numerous points this season

Without his contribution, we would probably have a capital 'R' next to our name in the league table already

Guest bartos

He came for a ball that bothroyd controlled with legs and rolled it into the net

Seriously misjudged if he can pull it out the air with his feet

Guest BarmyBetto

Oh shutup moaning will you.

All seosen he has been our best player on the pitch without a doubt, Now he has made a couple of mistakes hes now overated?

Guest DarloOWL1867

Vastly over-rated.

he goes over the top sometimes with his saves. half of them are virtually straight at him. he can't dive for sh1t1 yeah he has kept us in games before, but the fact he won't come off his line is one of the reasons he conceeds too many.

He came for a ball that bothroyd controlled with legs and rolled it into the net

Seriously misjudged if he can pull it out the air with his feet

He came for the ball because both Nolan and Purse where caught ball watching and neither one bothered marking him FFS

Guest bartos

He came for the ball because both Nolan and Purse where caught ball watching and neither one bothered marking him FFS

He came for a ball that was never going to carry and as a result found himself badly out of posistion

He came for a ball that was never going to carry and as a result found himself badly out of posistion

So he should have stayed rooted to the spot then?

Boothroyd should never of been allowed to get where he did but the fact that he did left Grant with fxxk all chance of preventing a goal.

If he had stayed put youd be on here spouting about why he didnt come and try and meet the ball.

Guest BarmyBetto

It's just amazing how one, of only 4 or 5 players who can come out of this season with any credit, can be slated.

Exactly what im thinking!

It's just amazing how one, of only 4 or 5 players who can come out of this season with any credit, can be slated.

I find it ironic how you label Tudgay as untouchable.

And who are these 4/5 players?

Edited by Owls2k

he goes over the top sometimes with his saves. half of them are virtually straight at him. he can't dive for sh1t1 yeah he has kept us in games before, but the fact he won't come off his line is one of the reasons he conceeds too many.

yes i think you are right and TBH i think he could have got to two of the goals today