Poor defending as a team

Bad decisions

Not enough without the ball

Some of the things today were unacceptable

Players know how they are feeling in the changing rooms

Wait and see what happens with Palace on Monday

Does not seem fair Palace are playing on Monday

Season over 46 games

I'm containing myself at the moment, saying different things here to what i am saying in the changing rooms

Thank you to the fans for everything.

Sounded quite angry i have to admit....some have these players might have just proved a lot to him.

JJ - hamstring...

Poor defending as a team

Bad decisions

Not enough without the ball

Some of the things today were unacceptable

Players know how they are feeling in the changing rooms

Wait and see what happens with Palace on Monday

Does not seem fair Palace are playing on Monday

Season over 46 games

I'm containing myself at the moment, saying different things here to what i am saying in the changing rooms

Thank you to the fans for everything.

Sounded quite angry i have to admit....some have these players might have just proved a lot to him.

Bloody hell the penny drops, AI has just realised after 23 or so games he has a squad full of cnuts!!!!

I just want this wretched season to end, release the poo . and start the new chapter.

Guest slattsowl

how is he an awful manager what is he building hope for there is not much he can do now its down to what palace do. Im guessing you watched the match we defended poorly and he will have told them that in the dressing room but ranting and raving on the radio will get him nowhere

Guest DarloOWL1867

Does anyone know any news on johnson's injury. even if palace don't win on monday, without johnson we are well fooked

Just posted in another thread:

What concerns me with regards to what I've heard from Irvine, is that he would have been happy with a point... From my maths, a point vs Cardiff would have left us in exactly the same predicament - needing WBA to get something at Palace and Wednesday then needing to beat Palace!

I'm a bit confused by Irvine's thinking...

What a f*cking snore he is - even when the chips are down he could have come on the radio and built up some sort of hope.

Just an awful, awful manager.

Don't blame AI you bell end!

A man is only as good as his tools and at the moment it is like he is trying to hammer a nail into a wall using a rubber wee wee tail!! ( or 11 of em!)

Blame the team.

Guest LittonOwl

What a f*cking snore he is - even when the chips are down he could have come on the radio and built up some sort of hope.

Just an awful, awful manager.

Take it you'd rather we had the football genius that is BL back?

FFS.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

He was oviously that angry he could hardly speak...

You could hear he just wanted to explode...

So who has he got issues with... the backs or the midfield... up front we scored twice... most of the forwards did us OK today and so did Esajas when he came on... So the foolish free kicks we gace away or was it something else when we didnlt hav ethe ball.. was it simply work rate, chaisng back, pressing etc...

He ought to come out with it and say what and where the issues lay in his view... Maybe it would shame some of the payers to pull thier finger out for the last game if we are still in with a shout...name and shame...

Guest LittonOwl

Don't blame AI you bell end!

A man is only as good as his tools and at the moment it is like he is trying to hammer a nail into a wall using a rubber wee wee tail!! ( or 11 of em!)

Blame the team.

Exactly!

What concerns me with regards to what I've heard from Irvine, is that he would have been happy with a point... From my maths, a point vs Cardiff would have left us in exactly the same predicament - needing WBA to get something at Palace and Wednesday then needing to beat Palace!

we din't play for a point today...had more players going forward...but at the end of the day the players are poo ...you can't improve players who don't want to improve

Guest Johnbloodaxe

No he said we DESERVED at least a point ...

Different thing all together...

Guest Sheff Owl

I really can't wait till the end of this season and then i would love Irvine to come out and say a few home truths it's been all nicey nicey, enough is enough....

The minute that final whistle goes on the last day - whatever the League and before the lobbers go on Holiday i would love Irvine to go around the squad in the changing rooms and say who is on the transfer list and who can just flip off!!!

These players have a lot to answer for and why should they get off scott free????

You cant polish a turd, Irvine played an attacking formation against the blades and today but the players arent doing it for him. Bad luck in previous games perhaps and then the day we go for it and get two goals we start conceding goals again...Cardiff had poo poo loads of chances.

we din't play for a point today...had more players going forward...but at the end of the day the players are poo ...you can't improve players who don't want to improve

Didn't say we played for a point, watching it on some dodgy Internet channel and thought we played well. Said Irvine sounded like he would have been happy with a point in his interview on RS.

I really can't wait till the end of this season and then i would love Irvine to come out and say a few home truths it's been all nicey nicey, enough is enough....

The minute that final whistle goes on the last day - whatever the League and before the lobbers go on Holiday i would love Irvine to go around the squad in the changing rooms and say who is on the transfer list and who can just flip off!!!

These players have a lot to answer for and why should they get off scott free????

I think hes been saying things to keep everyone motivated, even since he first joined, even when he didnt mean it. If he doesnt make use of the summer then I will criticise him but I think hes been let down by players not doing their jobs properly. Before the Bristol game we were in touching distance of safety but they fooked up against Coventry and then again against Bristol.

He ought to come out with it and say what and where the issues lay in his view... Maybe it would shame some of the payers to pull thier finger out for the last game if we are still in with a shout...name and shame...

Or just stop picking them many matches ago if you couldn't trust them to be capable of doing the job.

By continuing to pick them then you are justifying them and can only have yourself to blame if you keep getting let down.