Tudgay's celebration

Anyone realise the look of delight on his face?

That was his tenth league goal of the season, triggering a bonus.

Well done Marcus.

Yeah, thought exactly the same. Really sick, especially because he'd just scored a goal which wasn't even useful unless we scored another. He should have been running to the back of the net to pick up the ball.

Guest tommysqueaker

I thought he got lucky after a leonesque first touch. Admittedly, if he had brough it under control properly, he would of blazed it over.

Guest Deleted member

Tudgay would have been better off getting the ball out of the net and taking it back for the kick off

When he came running over to us, he seem to gesture that the goal was dedicated to our support. What I thought be the way pointed etc.

I'm probably just being naive.

Maybe his financial adviser was in the crowd ?

Guest Bigals

Yeah, thought exactly the same. Really sick, especially because he'd just scored a goal which wasn't even useful unless we scored another.

Dear me

I think ive now seen it all

perhaps he should have scored the third goal first.

lets hopw the palace match means something so we can all boo him if he has the audacity to score again

criticisised for not scoring and when he does he gets criticisised for scoring..............you couldnt make it up

When he came running over to us, he seem to gesture that the goal was dedicated to our support. What I thought be the way pointed etc.

I dont think youre being naive, Tudgay cant do anything right this season for some people.

He has been dissapointing at times like the rest of them, but bloody hell...

My friend who was at the match told me once the final whistle was blown Tudgay was straight down the tunnel.

He said this angered him as it showed he didnt give a flip. It cost most people about £60 to go to Cardiff yesterday the players arent showing the fans any respect. Only Leon was sat on the ground looking gutted at the end apparently.

I dont think youre being naive, Tudgay cant do anything right this season for some people.

He has been dissapointing at times like the rest of them, but bloody hell...

I'm blaming my i-phone and a long day for my illiterate post.

Guest Gornaldo

Anyone realise the look of delight on his face?

That was his tenth league goal of the season, triggering a bonus.

Well done Marcus.

You're joking Kivo, right?

If you're not - You're rumbleing ridiculous.

That's the way i took it... a long time without a goal, and then he scored what was potentially a very important one and he went to celebrate it with the fans.

Unfortunately our pathetic defence then conceded for the 2nd time in the match within a minute or two of us scoring.