Have Faith

I'm still as much a Wednesdayite now as i have ever been & me & my lad will be there next Sunday regardless. Owt can happen in football, yes usually poo poo regarding us, but where theres a chance theres hope. UTO FTB. WAWAW.

We've still got something to play for Monday (a club record) it ain't lost yet

Long story, but if it wasn't for the baggies I wouldn't be a Wednesday fan.

Grandpappa came to the Midlands, watched WBA, moved to Sheffield saw that we also played in blue n white so liked us, Pappa started watching them home and away.... rest is history.

So you see, you your club have caused me a lot of pain therefore you owe me one, I'm not like some of these posters I still want to stay up and have every chance of staying up.

Please thrash them!

Thanks in advance for keeping us up.

Manc_owl

Guest tommysqueaker

As it been confirmed as being the live match yet? If not, when do they decide which game they are showing?

Long story, but if it wasn't for the baggies I wouldn't be a Wednesday fan.

Grandpappa came to the Midlands, watched WBA, moved to Sheffield saw that we also played in blue n white so liked us, Pappa started watching them home and away.... rest is history.

So you see, you your club have caused me a lot of pain therefore you owe me one, I'm not like some of these posters I still want to stay up and have every chance of staying up.

Please thrash them!

Thanks in advance for keeping us up.

Manc_owl

:laugh::biggrin: Sorry to hear that Bud if any consolation we've got the best away record in the league, as I've said in other threads we're playing for a club record points total We play on the Counter-Attack so them needing a win works for us, also, Chris Brunt isn't gonna want to relegate you so he'll be up for it. Have faith

Still irrelevant

We won't win next Sunday.

We had to win last weekend and today. Did we ?

Record recently:

Lost 3 out of the last 4

Not won in 6

1 win in 11 matches

least we are fighting for our lives

We might as well get relegated this year, and get it out of the way. If we don't get any funds into this club we'll only go down next season. We've only got a slim chance of survival due to Palace having 10 points deducted, and have been out fought, outplayed, outmanaged and shown up by the likes of Sflaphorpe, Blackpool, Barnsley and Swansea

We're an embarressment.

The club is rotten, to the core. The reality of this situation will sink in next year, when we are half way down league 1. We are in for the long haul with this lot, and clubs of a similar size to us like Wolves and United had to experience Division 4 before they came back.

Still irrelevant

We won't win next Sunday.

We had to win last weekend and today. Did we ?

Record recently:

Lost 3 out of the last 4

Not won in 6

1 win in 11 matches

least we are fighting for our lives

Just saying hopefully we'll put your fate back into your own hands. And, I really hope we do cause I've got a soft spot for you lot . I'd be qute upset if we were the cause of your relegation

Edited by Guest

Just saying hopefully we'll put your fate back into your own hands. And, I really hope we do cause I've got a soft spot for you lot . I'd be qute upset if we were the cause of your relegation

trust me mate

You won't be the cause

Anyone with more than half a brain cell won't blame you lot for our relegation

Guest York Owl

We might as well get relegated this year, and get it out of the way. If we don't get any funds into this club we'll only go down next season. We've only got a slim chance of survival due to Palace having 10 points deducted, and have been out fought, outplayed, outmanaged and shown up by the likes of Sflaphorpe, Blackpool, Barnsley and Swansea

We're an embarressment.

The club is rotten, to the core. The reality of this situation will sink in next year, when we are half way down league 1. We are in for the long haul with this lot, and clubs of a similar size to us like Wolves and United had to experience Division 4 before they came back.

Wise words, couldn't agree more.

I'll boing to that.

We are not dead yet FFS.

Admittedly we are not feeling very well.....but we may yet rise from out deathbed....er....like a pheonix.....or summat.....

Palace will lose on Monday...it'll be a showdown at Hillsborough.