So how does the club move forward from here?

Problem: We've got poo poo players and players who don't give a poo poo

Solution: Get better players and ones who care

Problem: We're in debt so haven't got the money to afford such players

Solution: Clear the debt

Problem: Investment has been 'just around the corner' for 10 years

Solution: Sell players to raise money then

Problem: Selling our ENTIRE playing squad would raise about £5m if we're lucky

Solution: erm, erm.....

Does this help solve your problem? If no, please contact a Russian billionaire...

Does this help solve your problem? If no, please contact a Russian billionaire...

Problem : we have fans who are so negative

Solution: take them out and shoot them...fookin' sorted

So how does the club move forward from here?

Doesn't matter, because no bugger ever listens anyway. I've said time and time again what the problems are and what should be done to change the situation for the better. Those who have the authority to change things ignore others because they are in charge and the likes of me are probably considered too menial or they take the view that I don't know what I'm talking about ... and so the status quo remains.

Like who? It's all too easy to say people are poo poo etc, but who do you get in and who's to say they'll be any better than what we already have?

Are you linking a sucessful team to money? There are plenty of other teams who spend better than us and do much better e.g. Dingles, Donny etc. If we spent 50 million on players and they don't do what the manager tells them to do, what then?

We did e.g Wood. as for the money thing, see above

That's not even wirth an answer, are you 6 years old or something?

To move forward the club has to come up with a plan that does not involve any kind of investment.

We need to put a system in place where we put more emphasis on our youth. To bring into the squad and then possibly sell on to reduce the debt.

If there are no such players at the moment or they are not fulfilling their supposed potential then questions need to be asked about those in charge of the academy.

If a complete restructure is required from traiing techniques etc then so be it.

If it takes between 5-10 years, then so be it.

Let's start at the bottom and try and revitilise our club.

**** investment, nothing but broken dreams.

If there's one good thing about going down (big if) - it's that we will now have to look at our player recruitment policy, our scouting and our academy.

For too long we've lazily brought in championship players not deemed good enough by other championship clubs - many too old, too slow or too injury prone - instead of widening the net and looking in the lower leagues, in premiership academies or abroad.

If there's one good thing about going down (big if) - it's that we will now have to look at our player recruitment policy, our scouting and our academy.

For too long we've lazily brought in championship players not deemed good enough by other championship clubs - many too old, too slow or too injury prone - instead of widening the net and looking in the lower leagues, in premiership academies or abroad.

The writing was on the wall when we signed Purse and Miller pre season imo

Not good enough for Cardiff and Ipswich

Great points kivo,but you forget the ever present dross that has resided in the clubs boardroom over the last few years, the 'selfish' ones who according to this weeks spin ,have at last opened the way for outside parties, they are the people who deserve the flak but they hide behind LS and NP, makes my fkin blood boil.will we ever be rid of the real problem.

Guest Ameezy

Got to be a clear out in my book. There's a load out of contract (Simek, Jeffers, etc), we need to let them go.

There's a case for scouring the lower divsions for talent and there's plenty of it out there that could give us a decent platform.

I'd also start playing the kids. Modest et al have been hyped for far too long, let's get them playing and see if it's worth the time invested in them...

Great points kivo,but you forget the ever present dross that has resided in the clubs boardroom over the last few years, the 'selfish' ones who according to this weeks spin ,have at last opened the way for outside parties, they are the people who deserve the flak but they hide behind LS and NP, makes my fkin blood boil.will we ever be rid of the real problem.

The club will never be able to move on until the old gaurd have gone imo

Thats regaurdless of how many season tickets sold :ph34r:

Problem : we have fans who are so negative

Solution: take them out and shoot them...fookin' sorted

Problem: Fans shot would not be able to reknew their season tickets there for adding to negativity.

Solution: Davey recruits 'Mad Frankie Frazer' for season ticket renewal and 50:50 challenged. Sorted.

Guest Bellsview

Nail and head for me - we need shut of the poo and drivel in the boardroom asap.

We've cleared every other area of the club over the years but that's the one thing that has always remained constant. I blame the players for this seasons debacle but it's those past their sell by date fookers in the boardroom I blame for the last decade of poo .

How many clubs can people think of that have carried a debt like ours for as long as we have, to the detriment of the club progressing?

We've done our bit by turning up in our thousands week in week out, year in year out, to basically watch poo - and yet at times we've been blamed for the state of the club. When do those fookers in the boardroom become responsible or accountable for the clubs predicament?

They should have gone years ago!

Nail and head for me - we need shut of the poo and drivel in the boardroom asap.

We've cleared every other area of the club over the years but that's the one thing that has always remained constant. I blame the players for this seasons debacle but it's those past their sell by date fookers in the boardroom I blame for the last decade of poo .

How many clubs can people think of that have carried a debt like ours for as long as we have, to the detriment of the club progressing?

We've done our bit by turning up in our thousands week in week out, year in year out, to basically watch poo - and yet at times we've been blamed for the state of the club. When do those fookers in the boardroom become responsible or accountable for the clubs predicament?

They should have gone years ago!

Agreed, as well as most of our cr@p players we need a change at the top, they've more than had their chance and blown it.....repeatedly. :angry:

Guest oliver666

Didn't I just tell you there's no point?

Make it public that SWFC are transfer listing all players with current contracts to show them what the club thinks of them and that we are going to move forward without them. Do this before the Palace match and then let the fans vent their feelings at the end of the match. Absolute disgrace as representaives/employees of SWFC.