Have the players relegated us on purpose?

Guest zero)))

Guest Darkus Owlus

I can't wait to see the back of the lot of them.

And I hope none of them can find another club to play for and end up on the dole.

The humiliation of turning out for Weston-Super-Mare would do.

I am not sticking up for them....far from it

But for some people on here to think Cardiff were going to roll over was absolute rubbish

They had an outside chance of finishing 3rd and possibly playing Blackpool, they have quality right through their side and we are just poo poo

we were always going to lose today

Fingers crossed AI builds a side that fits his style of play and we may have a chance next year in Lge 1

I am not sticking up for them....far from it

But for some people on here to think Cardiff were going to roll over was absolute rubbish

They had an outside chance of finishing 3rd and possibly playing Blackpool, they have quality right through their side and we are just poo poo

we were always going to lose today

Fingers crossed AI builds a side that fits his style of play and we may have a chance next year in Lge 1

next week when our stars take to the field for for the final match of the season and thier plaudits...what about throwing tomatos at them...but leave them in the tin...

I think if we werent in the position we are currently in, losing 3-2 away at Cardiff a great team in this league who have spend a load of money they dont have would be viewed as a decent effort.

But obviously we couldnt afford to lose. I think it shows how frail we are though when we do try and "go for it" which is what some people have been calling for for weeks. We have to go for it now, but had we grinded out wins vs Cov and Bristol this wouldnt have been an issue. The blame for me lies at the feet of the players, not the tactics.