New away shirt just arrived

Guest BarmyBetto

Cheers I actually just phoned Puma and they are hoping to get some in the next week.

Their is a puma store in Meadowhall isnt their? Upstairs?

Anyone know how the new XL Away compares to curent XL Home shirt?

Dunno but like I said, these seem a lot smaller

the home shirt (L) buries me but this new one (large again) is a lot smaller.

gonna exchange for a XL

I got my sons new kit last week, it's all wrapped and ready for his birthday. It's lovely, and exactly the same size as his current home kit(JM). His yellow away kit I bought in JS, but they all seem to come up a lot smaller than the old kit.

The orange kit was totally the best ever!!! Bring back the orange!!! (My son's bedroom curtains are the exact colours of the orange/blue in that shirt- we had to take it with us when we went looking for them.....)

Guest hayhurst

Got the same problem I'm usually a medium but bought a small home shirt as the medium one was far too big. This time I pre-ordered a small away shirt which it turns out is more like a normal small sized shirt (far too small).

Need to exchange it. Does anyone know if I can do this in the shop even though I bought the shirt on-line?

Got the same problem I'm usually a medium but bought a small home shirt as the medium one was far too big. This time I pre-ordered a small away shirt which it turns out is more like a normal small sized shirt (far too small).

Need to exchange it. Does anyone know if I can do this in the shop even though I bought the shirt on-line?

Pretty sure you can, have you got an email receipt or something? I'd take that with you.

Horrendous League 1 kit, why on earth would anyone want a black kit!

I know the current yellow strip has not exactly been our most fortunate of strips , but the new kit is crap, it reminds me of the foul grey and purple one we had

Eh?

Doesn't it remind you of the black one we had before?

Horrendous League 1 kit, why on earth would anyone want a black kit!

I know the current yellow strip has not exactly been our most fortunate of strips , but the new kit is crap, it reminds me of the foul grey and purple one we had, the away kit should be a variation on the same colours along the same lines as the home strip i.e. blue and yellow not have this years latest in vogue testicles.

Well that's my rant over.

You mean the best Wednesday kit ever