Alan Irvine

Said if we go down we deserve to go down , not much of a battle cry is it ? , then went on to say that we would try and emulate Norwich and come straight back up ? FFS UTO FTB WTID

f00k me talk about waving the white flag already!! There goes the confidence!! Cheers Ted!

Guest carlg

Would be much better if we had Laws still, with his pinky finger ring, platitudes, grins, cheeky chappie sound-bites and vacuous bullsh*t, wouldn't it?

UTO.

Guest Ballinio

They better come out and give it everything today or the lot of them including manager and coaching staff, can flip Off !

that ^^^^^^^^^^^ :biggrin::biggrin:

Guest intercity0wl

Said if we go down we deserve to go down , not much of a battle cry is it ? , then went on to say that we would try and emulate Norwich and come straight back up ? FFS UTO FTB WTID

FFS He is just Saying it truthfully and as it is, just not what alot of the posters on here can accept, yep i will be the first one to say he has not had a chance with these players and no backing from above to alter it..

Edited by intercity0wl

I'm awaiting the happy clappers who will say it was Laws that got us relegated despite Irvine being nothing short of a disaster.

FFS.

In answer to comments like this can anyone tell me the stats , how many points have we picked up under Irvine compared to Laws this season.

I'm awaiting the happy clappers who will say it was Laws that got us relegated despite Irvine being nothing short of a disaster.

Irvine has got more points per game using Brian`s players than Laws did.

Would you be better at your job using someone else`s tools?

Give credit where it`s due, we would have been down weeks ago if BL was still in charge.

If we do go down I`d much rather have Irvine in charge than Laws.

Guest MARKOWLS

FFS He is just Saying it truthfully and as it is, just not what alot of the posters on here can accept, yep i will be the first one to say he has not had a chance with these players and no backing from above to alter it..

not what i want to hear on a saturday morning, he should be firing them up ffs, i can see the team talk with thier chins on the floor, get them roaring irvine, fight for every ball, like there lives depend on it..................UTO

Guest Housey

I would glady swap him for Laws for these final two games, i don't why but laws could get them up for the big games. Irvine seems to be more of a coach than man manager.

Irvine has got more points per game using Brian`s players than Laws did.

Would you be better at your job using someone else`s tools?

Give credit where it`s due, we would have been down weeks ago if BL was still in charge.

If we do go down I`d much rather have Irvine in charge than Laws.

:biggrin: