Football Heaven

Am I the only one who thought McCabe did well and controlled that forum and interview?

He did, but he had an easy ride didn't he? Only Seth pushed him to be fair. I thought he was quite persistant TBH. The audience were pathetic.

50 million in debt and a 14 million wage bill - and no stick.

But I'm a Blade, same 'as you all'.

Oh, so that's OK Kevin.

The one question that should have been asked time and time again - Where's the money gone?

The club is that much in hoc to him, they daren't ask him in case he takes his ball home.

All that money down the bottom.

Mcabe 'top 10 premier league', don't make me laugh FFS.

He did, but he had an easy ride didn't he? Only Seth pushed him to be fair. I thought he was quite persistant TBH. The audience were pathetic.

50 million in debt and a 14 million wage bill - and no stick.

But I'm a Blade, same 'as you all'.

Oh, so that's OK Kevin.

Makes you think if the audience was chosen. I wonder if Brian the Blade was barred. I'm sure he would have pushed McCabe. Would have also been great entertainment to boot.

Have they asked him for details on next season business plan ??? the proposed transfer money and wage bill ???

He said the wage bill for next season hadn't been decided.

(he daren't tell the Scummers in the audience) :biggrin:

Guest sheridan's2penalties

this is why we must stop up this season, lets see them squeel when we are a head of them in the league, its our time next season...

I can't see us staying up though TBH. We don't deserve to stay up.

But even so, if we do go down but do well next season in L1, while they struggle in the championship, it'll have pretty much the same psychological effect of making us feel like we're on the up while they're on a downward spiral.

i thought seth did a great job and really tried to push but he needed the blades fans to continue were he left off, BUT the blades fans were pathetic!!!!

they have been calling for KM to answers their questios for months

they got the chance and blew it

KM will be one happy chap today, having his toast thinking "that was much easier than i expected"

and as a poster put above, i honestly thought his attitude was very DA like,

came across as though he was thinking

Who are you to question me?