Cresswell

Guest oliver666

Guest oliver666

May have been mentioned before but just heard on RS that Cresswell cannot understand why the FA are not taking the incident between him and Johnson further and he is also pee'd off that Johnson hasn't apologised. Is he that thick. What has Johnson got to apologise for when it was a 'footballing' incident. Did Morgan apologise to Varney after going through him like an express train. No. Still the same old hypocrites at the lane.

Guest intercity0wl

May have been mentioned before but just heard on RS that Cresswell cannot understand why the FA are not taking the incident between him and Johnson further and he is also pee'd off that Johnson hasn't apologised. Is he that thick. What has Johnson got to apologise for when it was a 'footballing' incident. Did Morgan apologise to Varney after going through him like an express train. No. Still the same old hypocrites at the lane.

Am going to have another listen to it as im sure i heard him say that due to ref saying he did not see it the powers that be had covered their backs or something along those lines .Are you allowed to imply a slur like that in the media as i guess if a Manager had said the same there would be a charge to follow.

Just as an afterthought why did Radio united contact the authorities over this, cant remember them doing the same amount of pushing re Morgans ACCIDENTAL challenge on Hulme at Barnsley

Sheffield Wednesday has noted comments made in the media by Sheffield United striker Richard Cresswell, after an incident involving Owls winger Jermaine Johnson during last week's Steel City derby.

The club would like to make clear that following the incident in question, referee Chris Foy awarded a free kick in the Owls' favour. In addition, the FA have since examined the incident on DVD and deemed there is no case for Johnson to answer, and nor will there be.

The club will be making no further comment on this matter as the manager, players and coaching staff continue their preparations for the vital Championship game at Cardiff City on Saturday.

BIG D would like to add that Creswell is just a big-nosed ugly flippingScummer who should just have a look at the thick-looking tw@t who shakes hands on behalf of his team every Saturday afternoon and then think again again about whinging like a big girls blouse.

:biggrin: BIG D would like to add that Creswell is just a big-nosed ugly flippingScummer who should just have a look at the thick-looking tw@t who shakes hands on behalf of his team every Saturday afternoon and then think again again about whinging like a big girls blouse. :laugh:

Classic. lol

Its not like the blades to complain about things for ages after the event is it?

I think JJ is lucky to have got away with it from the angle I saw, but people more neutral than me have obviously spent more time looking at the video and deemed it to be accidental. Perhaps an apology couldve smoothed things over but from the grief Cresswell seemed to be giving him on the pitch after the incident I probably wouldnt have bothered either.

I think Sheffield United shouldnt throw stones in glass houses personally, given their history and reputation!

Guest Stereophonics

Awaits a response from Sheffield United,

that will include words such as-

legal

case

sue

you

hotel

Brian Deane