Live stream for saturday.

Not sure if this has been posted already but bet365 have put Cardiff - Owls on for saturday.

Should help us overseas Owls anyway to watch this excruciating end to the season. I'm booked on a flight for Turkey for holidays on saturday but almost hoping its cancelled now :happy:

I can actually see us beating Cardiff as we're due some luck. Time to bring back M.Gray!

UP THE OWLS!

I registered a while back often its just a radio feed but I guess its OK if you don't have WW. I had to debit £5 in order to get the feed.

Radio? Thats odd. I always get the game streamed live. Maybe its beacuse I live in Norway and there are restrictions for UK residents.

I'm guessing it'll pop up on myp2p.eu before long though.

I thought that 25 years as a Wednesdayfan should've made me used to these kinds of endings to the season but its as gutwrenching as usual. Maybe a prediction would help? Heres to T.Spurr scoring a screamer to win it at the death! (Jeffers assist :biggrin: )

Guest MrMeadows

Great news. I watched the first derby this season on bet 365, at least tried to on the terrible internet in cambodia. didn't have to pay that time to register, and pretty sure this will be streamed not on the radio. COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS!

The commentary may well be on BBC Radio Wales :-

13:30–18:30 Radio Wales Sport

24/04/2010

Championship commentary of Cardiff v Sheffield Wednesday and Sheffield Utd v Swansea City.

Sky channel 0117 and channel 719 on Freeview.

I know it's not TV coverage, but it may help people who aren't WW members or folks who live outside Radio Sheffield's catchment area.

The commentary may well be on BBC Radio Wales :-

Sky channel 0117 and channel 719 on Freeview.

I know it's not TV coverage, but it may help people who aren't WW members or folks who live outside Radio Sheffield's catchment area.

Not that you will hear much other than the Wednesday fans and a couple of welsh speaking fellas biggrin.gif

Not that you will hear much other than the Wednesday fans and a couple of welsh speaking fellas

:laugh:

as for bet365 i think you do need some funds in your account before it will work, bear that in mind people.

Edited by dc88

Bet365 now have us as favourites to go down :(

Sheff Wed 4/6

Crystal Palace 13/8

Watford 15/2

Not really a surprise. If we go into the last day needing to beat Palace I think it will be pretty similiar odds between us and Palace. Wednesday win will be the favourite result with the bookies, but the fact Palace can draw will even it up.

Guest MrMeadows

I bet on us to go down when it was at 11/10

That's the fighting spirit our club needs! to be fair, whatever happens you're a winner. i definitely watched the derby without any cash in the bet 365 account. maybe it's different depending where you are.

That's the fighting spirit our club needs! to be fair, whatever happens you're a winner. i definitely watched the derby without any cash in the bet 365 account. maybe it's different depending where you are.

I never, ever win bets so it's a dead cert we're gonna stay up, I felt it was worth wasting £30 to make it happen, so you know who to thank when we're playing Championship football next season ;)

Guest Chunks

According to bet365 live steaming list, the game on at 15:00 on Saturday is Wisla Krakow v Lech Poznan.

It doesn't say anything about our match being streamed. To be fair Wisla Krakow v Lech Poznan is set up to be a cracker!