So I've found a positive thought from whats left of our dire season

Guest chezzyowl

Guest chezzyowl

I won't be there for the Palace game now the air ban is over!

Plus last time we had a massive game play off final I was in Spain and the rest is history....

I'll go to the same boozer in the same seat order the champers in readiness then get thrown out for wrecking the joint!!

Guest Deleted member

I was desperately trying to find a positive earlier - and finally came up with a brilliant one.

2 weeks today the season will be finished. Woohoooooo

I was desperately trying to find a positive earlier - and finally came up with a brilliant one.

2 weeks today the season will be finished. Woohoooooo

then the re-building job starts in earnest, with Alan in charge of those plans....

Guest totemowl

then the re-building job starts in earnest, with Alan in charge of those plans....

And Glaser being overwhelmingly negative.

Life goes on and nothing really changes.

And Glaser being overwhelmingly negative.

Just been sat here having a right knees up enjoying a review of the season so far..... been brilliant, just tucking into Reading away.... think I need more popcorn to savour this match.

Before this I was sat shortlisting who I think we should go for now we have the takeover money we were told was 80% certain, weeks away and so close someone could smell the money.

I then thought I might enjoy our win over the worse Sheffield United team for over a decade, then thought I would sit back and consider how we have attacked teams to get a vital 3 points in the battle to stay up

Also sat and watched a few DVD extras of Warren Feeney and Tom Soares

I'd recommend my night to any Owl...... something for us all to be happy about this season

In three weeks, we can start looking forward to next season with optimism.

In four weeks, we will have convinced ourselves this season was a blip

In five weeks, we'll be telling each other we're going to win the league

Then Kivo will post something and we'll all log off in depression until the end of July apart from having the odd post in the obligatory "What are you doing now the season has finished?" thread

By the end of August, Kivo will be saying "I told you so", we'll have invented a new investor (with the deal going to be done in time for the January transfer window), and our new striker from the Isthmian League will have done his cruciate ligament in

Guest totemowl

Just been sat here having a right knees up enjoying a review of the season so far..... been brilliant, just tucking into Reading away.... think I need more popcorn to savour this match.

Before this I was sat shortlisting who I think we should go for now we have the takeover money we were told was 80% certain, weeks away and so close someone could smell the money.

I then thought I might enjoy our win over the worse Sheffield United team for over a decade, then thought I would sit back and consider how we have attacked teams to get a vital 3 points in the battle to stay up

Also sat and watched a few DVD extras of Warren Feeney and Tom Soares

I'd recommend my night to any Owl...... something for us all to be happy about this season

Each to his own.