Relegation decider

I've been thinking about this and i'm not sure if i'd rather be above or below Palace come the last game. Taking next weeks results into account there are these possibilities

A) We lose, Palace win, we're crying in our welsh beers

B) We kick off against palace as we are now or level on points, either way need a win because of goal difference

C) We go into the game a point or 2 above them and players have it in their minds that a draw is good enough

D) Watford go down

For me i don't fancy any of them but C strikes a lot of fear into me, can you imagine us at home trying to hold out for a 0-0 in last 10 mins, or with the gameplan for a draw and conceding inside the 1st 10 mins. Bad times indeed,

Oh and a massive thanks to Sir Lee Strafford for the fantastic value of our season tickets that i can't actually afford and not quite sure league 1 is worth the credit card bill. Still at least when we reach the Premier league in next 3 years i'll be able to get one at this seasons prices.

Backfired much!!!!

Oh and flip off with the "don't stop, believing" song at the end of matches

Oh and a massive thanks to Sir Lee Strafford for the fantastic value of our season tickets that i can't actually afford and not quite sure league 1 is worth the credit card bill. Still at least when we reach the Premier league in next 3 years i'll be able to get one at this seasons prices.

I thank Lee Strafford for a very useful 12 month direct debit scheme, so that I didn't have to take a 12 month interest free credit card out. So many options to be able to afford a season ticket for those who work, but sadly, so many excuses from our fans not to buy one.

Edited by oh_weds_we_love_you

:rolleyes: Thanks for the reassurance because i was getting nervous

But, we have been down at the bottom all season - the way I see it, and I hope the players can use it to keep their nerve, is we've been at the bottom all season, therefore we have nothing to lose. We were dead and buried under Laws, we now have a chance of pulling off a great escape - just like we did vs Leicester and Norwich some 2 seasons ago.

What will happen is;

1) Wednesday will lose to Cardiff.

2) Palace will lose or draw to WBA.

3) Wednesday will beat Palace.

Wednesday stay up by one point. Job done :biggrin:

Hope yer right, cant see it, having no strikers is our downfall.

But, we have been down at the bottom all season - the way I see it, and I hope the players can use it to keep their nerve, is we've been at the bottom all season, therefore we have nothing to lose. We were dead and buried under Laws, we now have a chance of pulling off a great escape - just like we did vs Leicester and Norwich some 2 seasons ago.

:dry:

I was very much looking forward to taking advantage of this offer as for me this made much sense. Imagine my dissapointment when i was told on the 28th of March that due to missing many deadlines, that i thought had been extended i could only now get the 6 month interest free direct debit at a cost of £56 a month. After much searching as sure as eggs is eggs it was there right in front of my eyes in the small print on the website, gutted

not so gutted now though

I was very much looking forward to taking advantage of this offer as for me this made much sense. Imagine my dissapointment when i was told on the 28th of March that due to missing many deadlines, that i thought had been extended i could only now get the 6 month interest free direct debit at a cost of £56 a month. After much searching as sure as eggs is eggs it was there right in front of my eyes in the small print on the website, gutted

not so gutted now though

Agreed, it could have been done better - but implementing something this big (and confusing - which it didn't need to be) was never going to be smooth. Problem is, the club put season tickets on sale in November 2009 and these problems have only been caused by people leaving renewals to the very last minute (it's difficult to lay all the blame at the club for that!). If you can't sort out the £56/month (understandable), have a look around for the numerous 12 month interest-free credit card deals around; it will actually be the same price for you now (with the best discount you've missed out on off-set the £15/£30 admin charge for the DD scheme).

Shame, I'd be gutted if I wasn't getting a season ticket again next year - regardless of the league we are in (I support SWFC, not the opposition - think that goes for all SWFC supporters).

Edited by oh_weds_we_love_you

Hopefully, with Sheffield Wednesday having the last laugh - whilst Palace have a fookin' miserable journey all the way back to South London! :biggrin:

I really hope and pray m8.

It will be gutting if not, especially under the cirumstances.

also they will only bring about 200, which means another poo supported club could stay up!

Hopefully, with Sheffield Wednesday having the last laugh - whilst Palace have a fookin' miserable journey all the way back to South London! :biggrin:

I appreciate your optimism.

You're mad - but I appreciate it nevertheless.

What will happen is;

1) Wednesday will lose to Cardiff.

2) Palace will lose or draw to WBA.

3) Wednesday will beat Palace.

Wednesday stay up by one point. Job done :biggrin:

I really hope this happens, then i can thank all my blades mates for the point they gave us to survive. :biggrin:

I am mate totally gutted, 1st time in 11 years i've not had one, missing our only memorable game in that time in Cardiff the play off final. Having bought our 1st house last year plus all the bills that come with that i was always going to struggle, finding out i couldn't get the 12 month deal followed by the Bristol game kinda stuck the boot in. And next season sitting on the kop and freezing my nads off whilst watching Yeovil come and play with 11 men behind the ball for 90 mins on a freezing cold Tuesday night in January, well it does't fill me with excitement. Pick and choose and try and get there as many times as i can but with me not being able to make every Saturday game either (usually miss 3 or 4) the season ticket doesn't offer value for money anymore, it doesn't make me any less of a fan than anybody else, which is what i constantly feel like strafford thinks. Somebody give me the money and i'll be there home and away week in week out.