Football heaven tonight

Our piggy neighbours only managed a draw with a team in the bottom 3. I can see many calls for blackies head tonight, as has been the case every time they've had a result like this. They've also missed out on the playoffs. It's gonna be a real piggy moaning session surely? Not a good result for them at all yesterday. Those are the games you need to win comfortably if you want to be considered as genuine promotion candidates. They've been let down badly by the players as far as I can see.

Guest Blue&WhiteBen

more likely they will be on giving it the big one on how they have sent us down etc

and also how they "gave us a lesson in football"

JJ will be the topic of conversation tonight.

You bet.

If they go on about the JJ incident, they really need to get a life.

Just think back to what Morgan did to Hulme! Now that was an elbow!!

I can't stand FH anymore, all the broadcasting crew are pure tally wackers!!!

One thing I noticed from the United fans in the Leppings Lane end.....they were delirious at coming away from Hillsborough with a point how the mighty have fallen as I always will and always have demanded three points from this fixture every time :biggrin:

talking about us or them?

You aren't saying they were ever mighty surely ?

One thing I noticed from the United fans in the Leppings Lane end.....they were delirious at coming away from Hillsborough with a point how the mighty have fallen as I always will and always have demanded three points from this fixture every time :biggrin:

Anyone hear 'brian-the-blade' on RS on way home yesterday???? on how they dominated us ???? FFS did they have a shot on goal in open play ???? we were bad in the 2nd half but to hear him they'd done a wembley 93 on us !!!!!

Anyone hear 'brian-the-blade' on RS on way home yesterday???? on how they dominated us ???? FFS did they have a shot on goal in open play ???? we were bad in the 2nd half but to hear him they'd done a wembley 93 on us !!!!!

Brian the blade is just a wind up merchant!

P.s his real name is Bruno

more likely they will be on giving it the big one on how they have sent us down etc

and also how they "gave us a lesson in football"

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when i heard that.

2 shots on target all game (one of which was a mis- hit free kick for the goal) long against a team in the bottom 3, and we've been 'taught a footballing lesson'.

It's no wonder 'Blackie' still has a job if they are happy with that.

Guest NORTHWESTOWL

A mazing the piggies ecscatic over gaining one point over ' a poor poor ' team according to Brian the Blade. So poor they celebrated like they had gained promotion. Just refresh my memory but werent they the team time wasting in the closing stages ? Not exactly a team destined for play offs is it ???

They were there for the taking with a composed striker - unfortunately we don' t posess such a footballer.

Guest chezzyowl

Wake up guys there was only 1 team trying to pass the ball around and it wasn't us we had the force field in the final third which made it bounce back to a red and white shirt.

Oh sorry that was Clarke and Tudgay.......

That was the worse Sheffield United team to play us for sometime and they didn't need to break sweat to match our inept performance....

Guest totemowl

Wake up guys there was only 1 team trying to pass the ball around and it wasn't us we had the force field in the final third which made it bounce back to a red and white shirt.

Oh sorry that was Clarke and Tudgay.......

That was the worse Sheffield United team to play us for sometime and they didn't need to break sweat to match our inept performance....

If our team had had the confidence and composure that being in the top 10 brings, we'd have easily beaten them. Yesterday gave me increased confidence that there brief reign is coming to an end.