"Sheff Utd play off hopes ended by draw at Hillsborough"

Before the game yesterday they were 10 points behind Swansea (lowest placed play-off team) with 9 points available to them if they won their 3 games

As satisfying as it would have been to have hammered the nail in their play-off coffin - it was already in

That'll be the nearest they get to premiership for a few seasons, with their finances they'll be lowering their league position over next few seasons unless Sue decides to dip into his own pocket again which looks unlikely.

UTO & WTID

Before the game yesterday they were 10 points behind Swansea (lowest placed play-off team) with 9 points available to them if they won their 3 games

As satisfying as it would have been to have hammered the nail in their play-off coffin - it was already in

Yes, yo're right - SSN have it wrong.

Damn, I never noticed, or I would have been jumping around like someone who's won the Euromillions a lot sooner.

Sheffield United have missed out on the play-offs - This has to be the greatest thing that's happened to our club in years!

SSN have got this one wrong I think

They also reported Relegation was out of our hands which clearly isnt true due to our final fixture against Crystal Palace, win our last 2 we stay up.

Poor reporting on both counts...

Edited by mark77