Viv AndSerson?

I know this is probably in the wrong section but.......

I met Viv Anderson (nice bloke) in the shop before the game yesterday and had a look through his autobiography but had to point out to him that his name was spelt incorrectly at the top of EVERY page.

I felt a bit sorry for him as he thought i was joking at first, until he saw it for himself.

I wonder how many thousands have been printed. :ohmy:

I know this is probably in the wrong section but.......

I met Viv Anderson (nice bloke) in the shop before the game yesterday and had a look through his autobiography but had to point out to him that his name was spelt incorrectly at the top of EVERY page.

I felt a bit sorry for him as he thought i was joking at first, until he saw it for himself.

I wonder how many thousands have been printed. :ohmy:

Did you tell him he had BO too? Poor Sod.

Another player who should not have been allowed to leave the club when he did, ok he may have been past it but the volume and value of the experience that he had gathered could have been passed onto many of our youth players. Its always better to learn fro someone else's mistakes.

UTO & WTID

A player who was a pleasure to watch. He was about 40 when he was pulling on the shirt but what a footballer - unbelievable in the air in both boxes, still a fantastic athlete and balls of steel. Apparently was the laziest trainer at the club so how he stayed in the shape he did at that age I will never know.

Many great memories of Viv but seeing John Fashanu getting a red ticket whilst sparked out on a stretcher having tried and failed to sort Viv out was one of the best.

What a career the man had - European cup winner, won the league, England caps, cup finals.

Guest intercity0wl

A player who was a pleasure to watch. He was about 40 when he was pulling on the shirt but what a footballer - unbelievable in the air in both boxes, still a fantastic athlete and balls of steel. Apparently was the laziest trainer at the club so how he stayed in the shape he did at that age I will never know.

Many great memories of Viv but seeing John Fashanu getting a red ticket whilst sparked out on a stretcher having tried and failed to sort Viv out was one of the best.

What a career the man had - European cup winner, won the league, England caps, cup finals.

Had a chat and a picky took with him in the car park at Boro the other week after we were all chucked out of their club shop due to some sort of emergency drill, found him a pleasant and very polite man, and as stated as a footballer was always dependable causing problems for the opposition at both ends of the pitch, top guy.

Guest chezzyowl

I saw Carlton Palmer yesterday walking up Abbey Lane after the game he looked fit enough to play in our midfield.

Strongest handshake since Nigel Pearson too. Almost broke my arm. :blink: