Resigned to it..

I'd say if we go down then the whole lot needs a serious rethink - and very few should survive the fallout imo

I think then would probably be a good time to cut our losses on the coaching and management right through this club

This is what I'd want to happen ^^^^

I get the feeling we will just have the same benign pre-season and sound bites though.

This is what will happen ^^^^

Norwich Case Study

Relegated with safety in there own hands after a wee wee poor effort against already relegated Charlton and an overall woeful season

Value of players sold in summer - Around £1.5 million

Value of players bought - Around £650,000 plus frees

Result - Poor start, however have now pissed the league and coming up a more streamlined and effect team.

Guest teeba

If we go down, I get to fulfill my vow and visit Hillsborough next year... just have to pick between various Sunday football team fixtures to watch... possibly the Leeds scum home game if they also fail to promote AGAIN...

Norwich Case Study

Relegated with safety in there own hands after a wee wee poor effort against already relegated Charlton and an overall woeful season

Value of players sold in summer - Around £1.5 million

Value of players bought - Around £650,000 plus frees

Result - Poor start, however have now pissed the league and coming up a more streamlined and effect team.

If Norwich fans would change one thing it would be that they didnt sack the man who failed to save them - Bryan Gunn- early enough. Instead they let him start the season, resulting in the shameful beating they took vs Colchester.

We would do well to learn from their one and only mistake this season if we do go down.