derby match,35k crowd and still no balls

wot a shower today the players were if they couldnt motivate themselves for a derby , a near sell out crowd and fighting for survival, god knows wot does getting this shower of turds to understand it more than just a game for us supporters, when playing the piggies,just hope stafford come the end of the season puts his boot up every arse of the player out of contract as they leg it down tailtone road , and tell the rest of this tripe from next season if you dont win you dont get paid , can see grantie sold to a prem club come transfer day lets hope irvine as marked the players he wants in and we will return if relegated within 1 season , but as we all know it wouldnt surprise any owls fan if we to sheep shagging wales and pick up 3 points == you know it gonna happen

Guest totemowl

wot a shower today the players were if they couldnt motivate themselves for a derby , a near sell out crowd and fighting for survival, god knows wot does getting this shower of turds to understand it more than just a game for us supporters, when playing the piggies,just hope stafford come the end of the season puts his boot up every arse of the player out of contract as they leg it down tailtone road , and tell the rest of this tripe from next season if you dont win you dont get paid , can see grantie sold to a prem club come transfer day lets hope irvine as marked the players he wants in and we will return if relegated within 1 season , but as we all know it wouldnt surprise any owls fan if we to sheep shagging wales and pick up 3 points == you know it gonna happen

Are you on a bender pal? There seems to be some sense in their but it don't string together too well.

Guest mjk81

I thought the player tried but just arnt good enough in general.

Only Grant, spurr, Potter and Varney are true championship level players out of our squad.

Purse is kinda solid and O.connor battles and JJ 'flatterers to deceive'

Edited by mjk81

Guest chezzyowl

Only Grant, spurr, Potter and Varney are true championship level players out of our squad.

There was I 48 years old crying when the teams ran out, thats how much it meant to me.

Whistle blows business as usual, inept.

Purse, JOC apart rest of them poor. (Nolan well done for limpng through it)

Name and shame - Clarke and Tudgay were awful, as others have mentioned Morgan had them both in his pocket.

So disappointing it does not mean anything to the squad, let them be in our shoes it means everything.............................

I take it youre being sarcastic??

Spurr wouldnt get in or pub team!!!! And hes been consistently the worst player and a total liability all season.

At least one thing we can put to bed after yesterday is this juvenille belief that the crowd make a difference to the performance! What more proof does anyone need that we, the crowd make no difference at all.

All it does is make whoever it is shouting and singing their little heart out feel better, thinking they have done their bit to help.

Well, well sung, very nice and loud, but youre wasting your time if you think youre helping!

Potter, seriously?

He is woeful, even when he gets out of his deckchair, and is a major factor in why we are where we are.