JJ = THUG

Guest mozzyblue

The ONLY team to have this....

No other team has just 1 red card neither !!

Plus.... we have the 4th lowest amount of yellow cards..... yet have the 5th highest amount of fouls conceded.

Make of these stats what you will !!

Oh and United have the most fouls conceded by the way and 2nd highest number of yellow cards.....

pansy wednesday, the little waifs and strays we've had in our shirts this season haven't upset anyone (except our own supporters)....the benchmark for next years side is it has to be able to get stuck in...100% effort, and we're not playing at junior school level...there will be body contact, it's a pity a few more haven't been interested enough to get stuck into someone...

Didn't see the incident (i sit about as far away as you can be from that area of the pitch- right at the Kop end of the North) but having seen it now, JJ was very lucky indeed to remain on the pitch.

That said, the confrontation between JoC and Quinn happened about 20 feet in front of me, and Quinn was extremely lucky not to see red for that as well- he quite clearly moved his head in on O'Connor not once but twice whilst O'Connor stood his ground but nothing more. I think that someone has a picture on here in another thread which sort of proves my point. If O'Connor had have gone down, Quinn definitely would have been sent off IMO.

So to be honest there could have been 2 reds.

I really like JJ think hes been key for us all season. I also hope we have him next season as he will be needed.

But that elbow did look a bit nasty, the momentum even nearly made him catch Cresswell with his other elbow too. We didnt get the ball out wide to JJ enough in the game I thought, he couldnt get comfortable and looked nervy when he did get on the ball.

The ONLY team to have this....

No other team has just 1 red card neither !!

Plus.... we have the 4th lowest amount of yellow cards..... yet have the 5th highest amount of fouls conceded.

Make of these stats what you will !!

Oh and United have the most fouls conceded by the way and 2nd highest number of yellow cards.....

Getting loads of players suspended isnt a sign of a good team though necessarily is it. I dare say that if we had the likes of Purse, JOC or JJ suspended in recent games we'd be in even more of a mess.

We want to see triers with a bit of passion but not bookings. Its got to be channelled correctly. The likes of Quinn and Geary were card magnets and that was one of our worst teams ever.

Guest andyofsheffield

worse player ive seen touch our pitch in years hes got to be up there with westwood and hendon

I don't know how you can say JJ is a poor player. He gets the ball upfront more than any other 2 players put together.

Guest owls_4_life

The ref was poor for both teams.

And for United fans to say that Johnson is a thug is the most ironic thing I've ever heard. They really are deluded.

Guest intercity0wl

You are taking the wee wee yes? Our only attack threat at times.

Wasn't very good today though.

Won't be here in 2 games time.

Can you tell me the last time he had a good or even a decent game ?, thats when he has actually been available due to Injury or top secret health problems.

If our only attacking threat is sombody who runs down blind alleys at pace, it just shows how acustomed we have come to watching second rate players.

Can you tell me the last time he had a good or even a decent game ?, thats when he has actually been available due to Injury or top secret health problems.

If our only attacking threat is sombody who runs down blind alleys at pace, it just shows how acustomed we have come to watching second rate players.

Please don't tell me you've trawled through the Owlstalk archives, just to try and make some sort of point?

Because that would be pretty pathetic in all honesty.

Please don't tell me you've trawled through the Owlstalk archives, just to try and make some sort of point?

Support -

Bring old threads back on your screen

I think the a giant flag should be designed ULTRAS B.O.T. B.O.Y.S.

Edited by Beast of Boulogne

Guest intercity0wl

EH, only thing i wil have trawled through is my memory banks of images stored from his mostly non effective appearances this season, infact add last season to that list as well.

Really liked his unusual look how i can trip over this round ball shaped object and sit on my arse routine from today, he is Terrible at everything imo and i would struggle to fit him in the top 100 players i have seen in a Wednesday shirt and definItely would get knowhere near the top Wednesday wingers list.

Pace is no substitute for football ability im afraid, he is a poor player and that is exactly why he has been at this club for so long, and not scaring better defenders from better teams at a better level, im still waiting for him to tear even one team a new arse this season, never mind him doing it every week like some were predicting before the season, god we have got used to watching rubbish if JJ is classed as good or exciting..

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

If JJ's elbow had been seen today, we would have been down to 10 men and would have lost the game and any real chance of staying up. The clown did the same thing thing last year by elbowing Naughton.

Does he NEVER learn???? He could have cost us our place in the league and he needs to sort his temper out or go. Can't see us paying well with 10 players when we struggle with 11!!!!

Why?

Guest intercity0wl

So, you felt the need to dig up a thread from 11 months ago, just to say JJ is poo poo?

Well done.

Who ?