JJ = THUG

Guest mozzyblue

Guest Paul Oxley

load of sh*t can't slag a player off on the basis of ifs and buts, get real!!!! there was one thug on that pitch and it was Morgan

fortunately neither will 3 quarters of this squad

I really hope they aren't.

But I fear for some reason we'll stick with a lot of them in League One. Which would be completely wrong, we need to put together almost a completely new set of players.

If JJ's elbow had been seen today, we would have been down to 10 men and would have lost the game and any real chance of staying up. The clown did the same thing thing last year by elbowing Naughton.

Does he NEVER learn???? He could have cost us our place in the league and he needs to sort his temper out or go. Can't see us paying well with 10 players when we struggle with 11!!!!

I don't know if you have seen it again, but i was stood right in front of the incident and for me, Cresswell pulled jj onto him as he fell. From my perspective it looked more like a foul on jj than on creswell.

your a tvvat it was a fair challenge and Naughton dived last year end of.

is this a serious post? i dont remember the naughton incident from last year but i sit in grandstand (have done since i was 8 and it was family stand) and i turned to my dad before cresswell hit the deck and said johnson will be sent off, as soon as ref took no action i said FA will look into and he will get a ban! i kind of agree with OP, johnson can be a liability, all would have been forgiven IF he had scored at the end but as someone has previously stated we cant go off "ifs" and "buts"

If JJ's elbow had been seen today, we would have been down to 10 men and would have lost the game and any real chance of staying up. The clown did the same thing thing last year by elbowing Naughton.

Does he NEVER learn???? He could have cost us our place in the league and he needs to sort his temper out or go. Can't see us paying well with 10 players when we struggle with 11!!!!

What elbow numnuts? JJ got wrestled with both of Creswell's arms and then get his legs kicked from beneath him. JJ just fell on him.

the only player we have who can pose a genuine threat and you want shut.....................incredible, he's worth ten leon clarkes

oh and the elbows, only jj can answer that, the camera angle shows a situation where the incident could be interpreted as accidental, he's turned his back on creswell who's falling to the ground and jj's momentum is the main problem

from where i was sat on the kop i saw nothing but two players challenging for the ball and was surprised with the extent of creswells injury

the only player we have who can pose a genuine threat and you want shut.....................incredible, he's worth ten leon clarkes

I'm with you on that one. Our reliance on him, especially in away games, has been almost embarrassing.

oh and the elbows, only jj can answer that, the camera angle shows a situation where the incident could be interpreted as accidental, he's turned his back on creswell who's falling to the ground and jj's momentum is the main problem

That's a very charitable way of looking at it. As far as I'm concerned, whether Johnson meant it or not is perfectly clear. And if the incident had involved Chris Morgan instead of Jermaine Johnson I suspect it would have been clear for a lot more people on this site too.