Investment

No investment wanted from the American IMO. I do not want us to be sold off cheap even if we do go down we are not that worthless

Criticism of LS is easy now the fat lady's gargling, I don't remember a rush to do the job last year - This board some of whom have overseen 3/4 relegations has hidden behind him instead of doing the only thing left for them to do now -Resign! - the lot of them have failed for years.

We need fresh faces with cash and ideas easier said than done but if they go I'm sure people will stand up

Irvine should be sacked now and someone new brought in for the last two games, Ron Atkinson could come in and send the team out to play football the way in which it should be. Anyone who builds his team up for a sheffield derby along the lines of "it's just another game" is a complete fuking idiot in my opinion. Irvine has improved nothing and has taken us back 5 years, you have to ask why he got the job in the first place.

No you haven't as there was just no-one else available who would work on a budget...... apparently

Guest Housey

How far did Laws take us back then? :blink:

Laws delivered our best two seasons since the premiership, results have not changed under irvine and the points ratio is almost the exact same as Laws.

No investment wanted from the American IMO. I do not want us to be sold off cheap even if we do go down we are not that worthless

Criticism of LS is easy now the fat lady's gargling, I don't remember a rush to do the job last year - This board some of whom have overseen 3/4 relegations has hidden behind him instead of doing the only thing left for them to do now -Resign! - the lot of them have failed for years.

We need fresh faces with cash and ideas easier said than done but if they go I'm sure people will stand up

Great quiz question that.

If we are relegated, who are the only board members in our history to take us into the third tier twice ?

Guest Housey

No you haven't as there was just no-one else available who would work on a budget...... apparently

Most managers work within a budget.

Guest Housey

Great quiz question that.

If we are relegated, who are the only board members in our history to take us into the third tier twice ?

We have steadily gone backwards the past two years.

Good points, especially need to get rid of the old stagers. Allen wants his money come May 10 isn't it and he's not going to back down so we won't get any breaks there.

However, if we go down we leave ourselves open to being a cheap deal for the yanks )although they'd still have to pay Allen back). We should put them off until our value rises when we get promoted.

By avoiding relegation at least we preserve our value and potential to reach the Prem, albeit by still being in the division below it.

its a funny old game..steve cotterill was linked heavily with our job and slated just as bad, he gets notts county promoted and most of the plaudits, we got irvine, who in my eyes has gained us points at places we would have got none, (to many draws granted), yet still could go down, theirs then the dreamers who feel we can appoint any big name manager and become an ultimate footballing side over night .

then theirs the fans, who realise what our squad is like and no matter who the flip comes in will struggle, no money, poo poo squad, just dirty hardwork football.

its a funny old game..steve cotterill was linked heavily with our job and slated just as bad, he gets notts county promoted and most of the plaudits, we got irvine, who in my eyes has gained us points at places we would have got none, (to many draws granted), yet still could go down, theirs then the dreamers who feel we can appoint any big name manager and become an ultimate footballing side over night .

then theirs the fans, who realise what our squad is like and no matter who the flip comes in will struggle, no money, poo poo squad, just dirty hardwork football.

and I got slated for recommending him !!!!

Maybe if you took the blue and white blinkers off it'd become crystal clear why we aren't being invested in

That has to be the most biased description i have ever read

And QPR will never be the best team in South London you're right - they'd have to move there for a start...

Scram, what do you disagree with in my earlier post?? Its just my own opinion, I really can't understand why we aren't more attractive to investers. Just the way I see things from the outside looking in.

With the 25million debt, would it be totally neccesary for the investors to pay off the debt within taking immediate control? They didn't seem to happen at Notts County and I take it QPR are still in some sort of debt, despite have three multi-billionaire owners. Maybe the Co-op bank want the debt serviced following a takeover, thats maybe the problem I don't know, all I do know is something is drastically wrong within the club as to why no-one will invest in someone like us.

Edited by sjtheowl

proven that at Notts County hasn't he, after the previous charges failed so miserably WITH THE SAME TOOLS

HAHAHAHA thats the most stupid retort i have ever read. No offence intended :happy:

Notts County the outstanding spenders of the pre season. Same tools. Jeez, some people.

Paul Mariner has done an outstanding job at Plymouth, unfortunately they are still a poo team. Notts County were a good side in a dip of form. Cotteril did what many managers could have done.

HAHAHAHA thats the most stupid retort i have ever read. No offence intended :happy:

Notts County the outstanding spenders of the pre season. Same tools. Jeez, some people.

Paul Mariner has done an outstanding job at Plymouth, unfortunately they are still a poo team. Notts County were a good side in a dip of form. Cotteril did what many managers could have done.

except for the 3 manager before him ?

100% agree

List them. I think they're calibre will outshine even Mourinho.

totally irrelevant of their quality.

You said they were a good team in poor form........... yet lambasted their previous managers credentials

You said he has done what other managers could have done............ yet the 3 before...... all failed