Irvine's negativity will relegate us

One substitution, a terrible midfielder for the desperately poor Clarke at that - hardly gonna' swing the game our way is it?

What is the point of having a subs bench, if the same players play week in,week out? What is wrong with trying SAS of Jeffers for tha last 20 minutes?

Boring, Boring Wednesday.

vvank.

Guest Anglofile

One substitution, a terrible midfielder for the desperately poor Clarke at that - hardly gonna' swing the game our way is it?

What is the point of having a subs bench, if the same players play week in,week out? What is wrong with trying SAS of Jeffers for tha last 20 minutes?

vvank.

Check Thread "And That"

Agree with you totally

Same result against Palace with same management strategy:mad:

Guest Sheff Owl

I am flipping sick of this all this, we needed to win and what do we do - make one change? Why? Why? Why? Why?

I am sick of all the negativity, AI is banking on the final game of the season, what if we don't get there?

What if Watford and Crystal Palace win next week and we lose? need i say??

And what have we done, could we have done more flipping YES!!!!!!!

Guest Anglofile

I am flipping sick of this all this, we needed to win and what do we do - make one change? Why? Why? Why? Why?

I am sick of all the negativity, AI is banking on the final game of the season, what if we don't get there?

What if Watford and Crystal Palace win next week and we lose? need i say??

And what have we done, could we have done more flipping YES!!!!!!!

Just like my thread this week......Playing Not To Lose

Hell, I hate to be ****'n psychic!!!!:mad:

Guest zero)))

terrible midfielder for the desperately poor Clarke at that - hardly gonna' swing the game our way is it?

Do be fair to Leon did you see the service today?

Rooney would've struggled to get on the end of any of our crosses.

Alan Irvine has now sent us down

Absolute disgraceful substitutions.

Why can he never influence the game when it enters the final half an hour ?

They were there for the taking if we had a manager with b'ollocks.

What did Tudgay offer to vindicate him staying on the pitch ?

vvank.

What do you mean will? It already has.

how can he think of playing for draws when we NEED to win, and is our bench so bad he cannot use them, FFS

Just hope we can scrape through, but don't see it

how can he think of playing for draws when we NEED to win, and is our bench so bad he cannot use them, FFS

so what did JJ and Tudgay offer in the final 30 minutes (all game for that matter with the latter of the two) to vindicate keeping Esajas and Jeffers on the bench ?

Guest Sheff Owl

If that's the case then don't have them on the bench, they won't be here next season, why not put a bench full of youngsters that may be involved next season?

Players missing sitters will relegate us. But you half wits carry on blaming the managers, if it makes you feel better.

What did Alan do today when Tudgay was probably the most ineffective player on the pitch and caused numerous attacks to break down ?

Guest Anglofile

FAO Alan Irvine:

Albert Einstein once said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".

Do be fair to Leon did you see the service today?

Rooney would've struggled to get on the end of any of our crosses.

Don't deny that the service was poor, but surely more the reason to change things?

Purse and Beevers both defended well (with the usual awful distribution), O'Connor got through the work of 2 men, and Varney put himself about, and set up Potters goal.

Clarke, Tudders and JJ were awful, and needed either replacing, or bringing on a sub who might have got more out of them, jeffers has the ability to make the 'ball stick', the 3 mentioned couldn't hold their own dicks.